X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

My name is Kori and I am learning to micro solder

Comment

Hello my name is Stefaan (but most people call me Stef). I have been working as a network manager and computer technician for quite some time. I'm currently no longer working, but I still like to help repair electronic stuff and computers. Still learning every day.

Comment

Hi all just joined.

Comment

Hello just trying to restore a coworker's MacbookPro A2159. It is dead.

Comment

I work in Turkey. I like the form very much, it has as much data as vinafix, the sharing is very nice. I do gpu repair and notebook repair. I saved a lot of computers thanks to the form.
            here is my youtube channel.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Y...2p9LSl2U8Ag

Comment

Hello, my name is Paweł and I have trying to repair some of devices.

Comment

im a dreamer

Comment

Hello everyone, I have been a computer and electronics technician in Brazil for over 10 years. I'm here to learn more and be able to help whoever I can help

Comment

Hi it's my first time here and I came looking for a bin file for HP 15-bs006ns. Hp CSL50/CSL53 LA-E791P rev 2.0

Comment

Cheers everyone!

Comment

Hey you, Emanuel from Brazil, a certified Huawei Telecom Engineer.

Comment

good day to all be safe

Comment

As this is a brand new forum, I thought I'd open up a thread to encourage new members to introduce themselves a bit.. now hey.. let's not get too personal.. ok ?

And if you wouldn't mind to keep this thread "clean" let's try to keep the the chitchat (i.e. even the welcome to the board replies) to a minimum or this thread may get to 100 pages fast

So I'll start things off :

My name is petabyte and I'm a forum junkie. :oops: I've been off the wagon for a number of years and countless times I've tried to stop but it's useless.. I need to feed my learning addiction.. :!:

Now just a bit about me.. I'm a fairly secretive guy in terms of privacy on the net.. especially when the things you write are visable to anyone with a net connection. But I love to share the info and knowledge I have, so that's why I'm here, to share and learn.

my formal education is that of an electronic engineer and I held a field service position with a firm for over 20 years.. that job is gone now along with company car and laptop <cry> oh well..
                            So needless to say (but i will) I've always tinkered with things.. yes, a hacker.. (too bad that term lost it's orignal meaning) a hardware hacker mostly.. hacking fixes in whatever I find that breaks.. (except for cars, I have friends for that) I got started a little late into the computers, my first box was an ibm pc-xt with a whopping 10meg HD,blazing fast 4.66mhz 8086 processor, 640k mem running dos 3.3.. man was I cool back then.. :roll: nevermind..

so these days, I'm forced to be a software guy as well.. as I fix pc's for friends and that usually means cleaning virus/trojan/adware and reinstalling OS's.. yeah hardware breaks but not that often :cry: so as a result, I keep up on my software knowledge by visting a few security forums.. and trolling around a few hardware forums as well.

now I found this place from a thread at motherboards.org/forums
                            where I've been hanging out lately.. it's a nice friendly place with some pretty smart people.. mostly, of course, it's about mobo's.. So this person mentioned badcaps.net and I recalled reading articles a year or so ago about the faulty caps and was curious as to what you guys were up to.. and I said "w00t.. they have a forum"..

and so now.. you're stuck with me :P

so what's your story ? come on.. give it up..

Comment

My greetings to all forum participants. my life is a constant renovation. my name is Dmitry.

Comment

Hi guys

My name is Franng and I am learning to micro solder and notebook technician

Comment

hi, i am saturno mack

Comment

I am an IT Help Desk technician by trade, but I also tend to dabble in other realms. I'm joining here to get some help with a laptop that I have which is not charging, I hope I can learn more about various things and be of help to others while I am here!

Comment

hello mate`s i am new in bios programing, try to learn something in this forum

Comment

Hi peoples,

I'm from spain and have been in the software development side of computers for 15 years now. Along the way I have build a few machines, for work and home, but don't think I should be given a soldering iron even if my life depended on it​

Comment

Hi! My name is Bryan, i'm from El Salvador, and i speak spanish, gracias por tan excelente sitio web! Mis intenciones son encontrar y compartir BIOS bin

Comment

Working...
                                          X