X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automation engineer jobs in egypt

Comment

我电器维修工程师,主要维修家有电器和办公设备,有5年维修工作经验,很高兴加入此论坛,希望与论坛一块成 长!

I am an electrical maintenance engineer. I mainly repair electrical appliances and office equipment. I have 5 years of experience in maintenance work. I am very happy to join this forum and hope to grow with the forum!
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-08-2024, 02:27 AM.

Comment

HOLA HOLA

Comment

Hello i am a new member. Tis is my first post.. I do repairs on LCD tv,s and i hope te get some information here.

Comment

HI ALL

Comment

hello
              im Pedro. from portugal
              Here to help and guet helped
              Thank you

Comment

HELLO WORLD!

Im Mike Batzakis From Greece im a mobile/laptop techincian.
                i work at my free time with motherboads repair and just happen to find from some research you guys! And you are awesome, you have helped me a lot of times
                with some of my repairs and thank you for that!

i hope to contribute my fair share to you guys too!

Comment

Hi,
                  computer nerd since mid 90's.
                  Currently working as sw developer, interested in pc hw as hobby.

Br.
                  Y

Comment

I'm currently teaching myself on fixing motherboards, I'm still really young and I don't know much about electronics.
                    My main computer is equipped with i9 9900kf and rtx 3060ti with 64gb of ram and 2x2tb nvme disks.
                    Mainly playing beamng and my brother plays some anime games on it.

Comment

hello

i started doing repairs a year ago and keeping it going ..

A big thanks to the admins and all contributors of this forum for the informations posted here

Comment

Hello, I just found this site looking to resolve an issue with my Presonus Eris sub8, but I see that I may have found a site that suits me well. I am a design and technology teacher in the UK, and teach electronics to 11 to 16 year olds. And I'm also really keen on music/audio and have various old amps, guitars/ pedals ect that often need maintenance.

Comment

ola

Comment

Hello all I am Robert from italy

Comment

Greetings from a Software Engineer turned Electronics Enthusiast!

Hello community,

My name is Cosmos, and I'm thrilled to join this vibrant community of electronics enthusiasts.
                              While my professional journey has primarily been in software engineering for the past two decades, I've recently found a profound interest in the fascinating realms of electronics and 3D printing as a hobbyist.

I believe in the power of continuous learning, and my newfound passion for tinkering with circuits and creating in the three-dimensional space has added a refreshing dimension to my journey.
                              I'm eager to engage, share insights, and learn from the wealth of knowledge within this community.

Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts, seeking advice, and perhaps contributing in my humble way.
                              Let's embark on this exciting journey together!

Comment

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hello,

I am Milos, coming from Banja Luka, and I work as a system administrator, mainly dealing with email systems, VMware, etc. I engage in electronics as a hobby and enjoy learning new things.

Comment

Hello all, I was directed here by a helpful repair technician on YouTube and wow! what a resource. I have a schematic that I think I can contribute too, checking to see if it is already posted.

I'll be sticking around, seems like a very useful site.

Comment

Hi, this site has an excellent amount of information about all things BIOS etc. Already learned tons from it!

I'd Love to be a part of the community

Comment

hi guys i have been a member here for quite some time and I usually search here topics that helps me in repairing damage boards. it is just my hobby and not a profession

Comment

Geordie daft twat learning skills for the apocalypse

Comment

Working...
                                          X