This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to everybody
    Thanks to all for the job done just in reading, i learn a lot from your forum
    I like to fix stuff and some challenge in the fix is a must
    Happy new year
    Frederic

Comment

Hey guys, BadCaps for the win!

Comment

Hi to All, I am a 50 year old PC/ Laptop Tech from South Africa, been in the the industry for over 30...Recently got into board repair...better late than never and never too old to learn...A Black Belt must always remain a White belt in his mind!

Comment

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm An and I come from Da Nang. I just graduated from Computer Science at FPT University.

I'm learning about .PC and LAPTOP. My hobbies are traveling, coding and listening to music.

My short term goal is that I want to be part of the team, to build a platform that can showcase my skills and grow my career. I am always enthusiastic to develop myself along with the organization.

My long-term goal is to become a Technical Director at the company I work for.

It's all about me. Thank"

Comment

Hello from Serbia
            Vladimir Korac. 43 years

Comment

Merhaba

ben bilgisayar tamiri ve bakımı yapan bir işletme sahibiyim.

Burada faydalı bilgiler paylaşmak istiyorum Paylaştığım şeylerin herkese faydalı olmasını diliyorum

Comment

Hi

I am a business owner that does computer repair and maintenance.

I want to share useful information here

I hope what I share will be useful to everyone.

Comment

Hey, I am Rodrigo. I have a degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering and a Master's Degree in Industrial Automation Engineering. Currently, I am enrolled in a Control Systems PhD.
                  I hope I can help you as much as I can. Thanks for your help in my problems as well in advance

Comment

Hi everyone, Thanks for this opprtunity

Comment

Hello, I'm Anh from Hanoi, Vietnam. Thank you very much to the community for giving me the opportunity to join the group. and join clubs to develop necessary skills in the information technology industry.

Comment

Hey,
                        I'm trying to convert my HP laptop to a protable monitor, touchpad and keyboard solution

Comment

Im here to help profesional electronic technicial

Comment

Hello, everyone. Russian. 46 yo. Burned my laptop by type-c charger.

Comment

Hello, World!

I am here to learn.
                              Looking forward to interact with all of you.

Best regards, Chalkydri

Comment

Hi guys, Love the forum im electronic repair tech and board repair guy, this a a great resource and look forward to help others as well

Comment

Hey everyone,
                                  I'm 21 ,from Luxembourg and currently studying mechanical engineering. Since over a year I'm trying to fix broken electronics in my free time. I learned quite a bit in that periode, but could still need help when I'm stuck or cant really find the problem.

Comment

Hello and happy new year.

I'm in my 30s and started to learn to repair electronics. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                                      Greetings from Belgium.
                                      Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hi all! I'm from Ukraine. I'm returning to the field of electronic equipment repair after a break of three years. I intend to develop my knowledge and skills in the field of repairing laptops and PCs.

Comment

HI, I am Sam.
                                          Primarily interested in refurbishment and renovation and renewal.
                                          Currently obsessed with Surface Pros, secondary interest in laptop repair
                                          Finally, the interest I am least qualified for is servers, fixing them and networking them, all old stuff my thin wallet can still barely handle. Right now I am focused on Hyperconvergence Clustering using Harvester, seems a great way to get the most out of my older hard ware....my poor electricity bill!

Main system is custom built in an old EVGA DG-84 case (if anyone bad .gcode files for the drive bays they sold in the higher end models I will love you forever). Massive case, 9 Noctua's in it Currently running Ryzen 2700X, looking to upgrade when prices drop. I run SLI (yes, I'm one of the 3 guys who do that) with twin Nvidia GTX 1070's and they keep up with current games (60fps) great. I have 2 Solidigm M.2 drives, one 1TB and the other 2TB P44 Pro. They rock. This is all on a ASUS RoG Strix X470-F. I have many other machines, but this is my baby. Again, if I could 3D print the 8x 3.5" HDD bays (or it might have been two towers of 4 drives) they included in the higher ends versions like the DG-87 that would rock. I listen to it all on Sony WH-1000M3 and M4 headphones, and input is Cintiq 13HD, Logitech craft MX/mx keys keyboardsa and all the Logitech Master MX Mice I can get my hands on. Except the latest mouse, the prices for that are silly, but the previous ones are 1/4 price.

So that is more than most people know about me, so if it interests you or I can help, message me, especially if you have the HDD towers for the DG-8x cases, .stl, or actually willing to sell them.

Peace

Sam

Comment

Working...
                                          X