This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    This is AD from US, and I'm interested in repairing electronics.

Comment

Hello I am a momen

Comment

Hi, Dillon from Boston, trying to fix an a1990 mbp!

Comment

Hi All,
          Jim here, we do hardware chip level repairs on all electronic components and have been meaning to join in here to contribute and make use of the vast plethora of community sourced schematics available here.
          Thanks and looking forward to some dialogue in due course.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-03-2024, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Hello fellow technicians, I am the Lead Tech at a local computer shop in the US, I used to work for a world-wide agricultural company as a Solder Technician. On a daily basis, I am resolving complex issues with the Windows operating system and troubleshooting hardware. (like everyone else..)

I am not sure if I would be able to provide much to this group because everyone here seems very knowledgeable in their fields.

I have recently started doing board level repairs on computer motherboards at work but have been unsuccessful due to not having any schematics or any kind of documentation.* I have been successful recently due to my thermal imaging camera (QianLi Super Cam X 3D) which has definitely been a integral part in my diagnostics but after I lose track of where the trace leads, I get stuck. I have a basic understanding of circuits and most components but sometimes, these boards get complex.. or maybe it's my incompetence.. Who knows..

*Due to being in the US, I really do not have any access to board schematics or even a bill of materials.

Currently have too many projects in my workshop to even think about adding more.

If anyone needs anything, let me know. I'd be happy to provide computer repair advice (I am a pro after all. Started at ticket number 7625, now I am at 9048).

Currently looking for a schematics for modern boards especially gaming motherboards in particular.

If anyone is actually reading this, I will have some of the custom builds that I have completed during my first couple months of doing computer repair attached. Of course I can do better if I had more time but it only took a few hours to build each one. If I really wanted to do perfect cable management, which is something I want to do one day, I would need weeks of planning and ordering custom cables. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time.

Comment

hi all. I repair laptops. I will be glad to help or learn something new for myself on this forum. peace for everyone

Comment

Hi. I'm Chris. Working on my first attempt to fix a laptop

Comment

Hi I'm a laptop repair technician from South Africa, I've been in this field for more than 15 years.

Comment

I'm Brian, and I'm just here to find a fix for my brother Brother dcp-l2540dw printer. I found a post with the exact same issue through a google search and will look back on the thread for any replies with a solution.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all the master, I am from Bangladesh.

Comment

HP 840 G5 schematic & Broadview needed. 6050A2945601-MB-A01 (A1)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by TECH SOLUTION; 01-03-2024, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I want to learn how to disable bios and firmware write protect. I hope I can get answers here.

Comment

Hello?
                              I am Newbie who has a hobby of fixing computers.
                              I look forward to your kind cooperation.

Comment

Hi! I'm Andree, from Northern Germany and stumbled across Badcaps while researching some informations about my defective LG OLED Tv. I'm working as a plumber and I have some experience in electronics since we're dealing the last years a lot more with it. Would be awesome if I get some Information to solve the issues of my TV.

Comment

Hello, interested in bios flashing and repair for laptops

Comment

HI
                                    IAM YOUNAN FROM EGYPT
                                    IAM 37 YEARS OLD
                                    IAM MATH TEACHER

Comment

Having every user spam this giant thread seems kind of pointless to me. What use is it?

Anyway, I'm here to leech a schematic for Lenovo Legion 5 15ach6h! Thanks.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...h-boot-problem

Comment

Hi, i'm from Argentina, my name is ian, i'm 27 years old and i'm interested in electronic, ia, 3d, and more others themes

Comment

Hello, interested in learning more about electronics

Comment

Working...
                                          X