Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors to replace inside the bad SSD.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi im here to fix my MSI GL75! looking for schematics to repair. thanks!

Comment

tengo como hooby el mundo tecnologico, en cuanto a pc, trato resolver los problemas que me surgen en lo equipos, buscando informaci

Comment

Hello my friends, my name is Elija, I'm german and 58 years old.

I started learning computing to make my time more useful.

Now I'm studying motherboards and how BIOS and CMOS works on it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna learn a lot in here.

Danke!

Comment

Hi,

My name is Costin, I like electronics and I work in an IT team and want to learn how to be able to fix laptops and other electronics devices.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi from Australia

Here to learn and hopefully fix some older hardware I have laying around

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors for replacing the bad GSCs that are on a board that a buddy from work gave me.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello, I'm trying to fix my Dell laptop. Thanks for accepting me

Comment

Hi everyone I'm new here pls help me thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, I was repairing laptops just from last year though. Thanks for your supporting it was big help from this site. I run a little repair shop here. I hope I can fix all things one day. :-)

Comment

Hello, George Giedrius frim UK. Started looking here when trying to repair a3540 . Power supply issues, lifted traces, bad caps, now looking to simply replace the power supply, but they are almost as scarce as hen's teeth. Will keep searching here as I try to repair other's flat panels.

Comment

Hello I joined this successful forum to give and receive. I heard about it by a video of laptop bios repair.
                          I'm interesting of all electronic repairs and I hope I found and be helpful
                          BEst regards

Comment

Hello everyone!
                            My name is Peter and I started working on some electronics a few years ago,and now I have several stuff to work on,and I want to deepen my kowledge on this site.
                            Im interested in laptops,and networking devices,and pc hardware repair as well,sometimes phones and tablets can jump on my table so those stuff is accepted in some cases.
                            Best Regards!

Comment

Hi
                              My name is Kazu Saito and i`m from Malaysia.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 19.50.14_c9876410.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	3170356
                              I`m looking for a solution for my Toshiba Laptop that need response code.

Comment

Hi all,
                                My name is Scott and I am from the UK!

Comment

loveing reping since 6years with music

Comment

Hi i am interested in electronics in general and hope to learn more about computer electronics

Comment

Witaj uwielbiam elektronikę.

Comment

Hi There from Turkey

I'm new here and try to fix some mobos l need some boardview to see components ids and order new ones. Thanks and good luck

Comment

Witaj, ja też uwielbiam elektronikę .

Comment

Working...
                                          X