Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going to learn a lot, I really like it and we are going to learn more things and learn what is the most important thing in everything. I hope to have friends and meet many people.

Comment

Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Katherin, I live in Tampa, and I hope to get along very well with everyone.

Comment

merhaba ben ayaz kendimi geliştirmek için buradayım

Comment

Greetings, colleagues, I introduce myself, my name is Cesar. I have been dedicated to technical and aesthetic electronic repair of computer equipment for about 10 years. I love my job. I have a small workshop in the city of Cali, Colombia, where I carry out my repairs. I am already a well-known person. in electronic repairs and I love to investigate and solve problems with electronic equipment.

Comment

Hello, I stumbled across this site doing research on a BIOS issue. I joined to be surrounded by those that know more than I so that I may learn.

Comment

Hey everyone. I have been repairing tech for many years, currently working in a repair shop. Will be nice to get to know everyone and hopefully learn a lot.

Comment

Hi, just lurking around to solve a issue. Being confident to find the solution and learn something new.

Comment

Hiya. New member here. Looking forward to using this site to make some repairs.

Comment

Cheers for making this - looks great! Can't wait to use this site to repair more broken stuff!

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.🖥

Comment

Hi all.
                        I love repairing vintage electronics, valve oscilloscopes, valve transceivers and TV sets, professional/broadcast video equipment like 1" type C magnetoscopes, 70's 80's digital video effects generators like Ampex ADOs and Abekas, character generators...

Comment

Hi, I'm from Canada. I am happy to join this community, thanks!.

Comment

Hi, just joined this forum to hopefully resolve a bios issue

Comment

Hello, just joined to try my hand at motherboard repairs!

Comment

Привет всем, отличный форум.

Comment

All i want is latitude 3540 13th gen i5 bios clean....never done this before
                                  Last edited by lanasss4; 12-28-2023, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I remember having already introduced myself, but if not, here I am. I am an electronics and computer enthusiast, I like to repair things, especially things that others discard. I hope I can help someone with my knowledge.

Comment

Hi everyone - Brendon from New Zealand - been in AV and Automation Installation for 30 years and finally getting time to learn about a longstanding hobby of electronics repair

I've been watching Richard from Learning Electronic Repairs' YouTube channel hard out for months now (at video 182 today) and have even fixed a few basic things as a result of his excellent content

Still setting up my workstation - have a bench PS, Duratech Iron, pros kit desolder station, ST heat gun etc but my most prized tool is my Fluke 79 that should date me pretty well !

really looking forward to learning heaps from you all

Cheers

Comment

Hi there from the Netherlands. I am an electronics lover and musician. 74 years young and a volunteer at the Dwingeloo Radio Telescope Observatory.
                                        I do lots of repair work on vintage Audio, Video and Computer projects as well as the occasional iPhone and iPad. Love to program Arduino's and ESP32's.
                                        Love to join the community

Comment

Hello everyone, well I'm from argentina, also came to the scene when Pentium II MMX was around, although I was very young and mainly used it for gaming or school.
                                          Looking at specs eveeryone at the start of the thread shared sure does bring back memories (and for some reason Need For Speed Underground is attached to those as well)
                                          As of now, I'm 33 years old, and underwent studies for development of native, distributed or otherwise lets say "progressive applications ", but also delved into the electronics..
                                          More times than not, just by being registered here I found out enough information to revive some laptop that was brought to me.

So for that, to all the members and admins, thank you! You've created a wonderful place for learning and sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X