X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am From Poland

Comment

I'm the laptop whisperer, stealthily fixing laptops for the past five years. With a secret arsenal of screwdrivers and a knack for troubleshooting, I navigate the electronic wilderness of laptop maladies.No fancy titles here—just a repair pro with a penchant for solving the mysterious puzzles that laptops throw our way. Whether it's unraveling cable chaos or outsmarting stubborn software glitches, I'm your go-to companion in the laptop repair journey.Looking forward to sharing tales from the repair bench and perhaps picking up a trick or two from this clever community.

Comment

Hello, enthusiast from the nordics signing in.

Comment

Hobbyist from the US just getting started.

Comment

Hello All,

I'm chris. I've been into hobby electronics for years, and have referenced these forums at many points over those years also. I live in NZ where tech is overpriced and repairs for anything but super common devices is expensive, and often not even an option.

I've recently decided to get further into board level repair, specifically laptops/phones/tablets etc in hopes of advancing my skills/knowledge, keeping my devices running for longer, and perhaps even move into turning it into a job in future.

I never felt the need to make an account or post, but I've gotten to the point where I need to ask some questions about a laptop I'm working on, that I can't find the answers to with searching previous posts online.

Hopefully this is sufficient to convince ya'll that I'm not a bot!

Comment

Hi, I've been fixing laptops for the past 20 years . I actually joined the forum 7 years ago but never introduced myself , guess I have phobia of posting online. so far I was just a passive reader .

Comment

Hello guys, my name is Cris. I'm 54 born in Italy and living in Panama. From my first burn transistor at 14 I do love to fix my stuff.
                Happy to be here to learn and share. Ciao

Comment

Hi all, I'm Daz from UK, new to electronics and hoping to learn from you guys

Comment

I m Gianni, I m Italian and I want learn repair elettronic part for my personal satisfaction....I don't do to wotk but online for my freetime....I'm pleased to join in your.comunity...

Comment

Hello, I'm new, I like technology and right now I'm looking for the .bin bios of a computer, I don't know what to put here

Comment

Hello, everyone. I am an employee who is new to the related industry and looking forward to learning and growing in this place.

Comment

Just an old guy with a couple of free TVs that I'm trying to repair. Have basic knowledge of electronics and Ham radio operator for about 20 years.

Comment

hello im new for this forum

Comment

Good work to everyone. I'm very pleased to be here. It's nice to be able to fix things and help people as a group. Thank you for having us among you.

Comment

I need bio bin file for Lenovo thinkcentre m710q Amazon chrome os i try to change the os to Linux please help me to bios bin file

Comment

Hello

This is Liang, I will learning how to get my lenovo SN MTM and UUID back.
                                  As you know when you repair the lenovo motherboard by yourself.
                                  Some information in your logic board will be go on.
                                  Most of the tool is useless for my laptop.
                                  I will try find a new solution for it.
                                  Last edited by hoho9043; 12-25-2023, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Greetings! I'am a total newbie who suddenly found out how much I enjoy soldering, tinkering and that feeling of repairing something a few years ago. Bought quite a few tools since then and then at some point I stumbled upon this beautiful place. Looking forward to learn a lot here, so thanks a lot to all of you in advance!

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply I need to flash the bios via bin file by programmer ch341a so need help
                                      thanks in advance

Comment

My lenovo thinkcentre m710q

Comment

HI EVERYONE
                                          I'm SYLLA IBRAHIM from Africa and i'm here to share knowldge in order to improve my owns . best regard and HAPPY CHRISTAMST TO YALL

Comment

Working...
                                          X