This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone.
    Quick introduction from me, I'm here to learn new repairing stuff thanks for every help.

Comment

hello everyone, I'm glad I registered in this forum and I hope you find it useful.

Comment

I am 37 years old and I am doing electronics work in Turkey. I learned a lot from here. I would like to thank my friends who worked hard. I would also like to thank our master named Smd.

Comment

Not late to say hi to everyone..

Comment

HELLO TO EVERY ONE😉 LIKE MECHANICS CONTROL BY ELECTRONICS

Comment

Hello, from Edmonton Canada!

Comment

Hello everyone! I came to this site from Chiba, Japan to learn about electronics repair.
                Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hello to everyone! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm from Indonesia, specifically in the capital city of Jakarta. Greetings to all members & admins here.
                    Last edited by mangga dua; 12-06-2023, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Hello all the master,

I'm from India

I keep in learning mode all the time !!!
                      Last edited by bhachi; 12-07-2023, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone!

A total electronics repair newbie here, but really hoping to get into soldering and actually fixing things! Thank you for running this forum and accumulating loads of useful information for everyone!

Comment

Hi all badcaps member,

I own a faulty Yamaha rx-a3040 and hoping to get some advice on how to fix the no hdmi signal issue.

Comment

Hello from Pennsylvania.
                            Here to fix a Lenovo S145 that bricked after a BIOS update.

Comment

Hello Badcappers 😁

Back in the 80s my father was a very enthusiast of electronic and a ham-radio expert, so at the age of 8 I did my first welding on a circuit.

Comment

Hi! My name is Bahjeera and I want to fix my aunt's laptop :3

I'd like to keep that as I totally agree with that xD: "Now just a bit about me.. I'm a fairly secretive guy in terms of privacy on the net.. especially when the things you write are visable to anyone with a net connection."

I'm have no tech related education/job but I hope that I'll learn something sticking to this forum x)

I found that forum while googling solutions to my situation and some of the links require me to introduce myself first, that's what I'm doing right now :]

*hope it'll be enough* :>

Comment

Hi People from BadCaps forum... best regards from Argentina!

Comment

hello everyone, and I'm glad that I managed to register this forum in the hope that it will help me.

Comment

Hellooo
                                      I am glad that i found this website. I am so curious to learn more about tech. And this website seems to be a good place.
                                      I am from Germany, Stuttgart. 26. Alias Knightfire.

Comment

Hi,
                                        So, I am new here and looking for information to share and gather knowledge. I am quite young and specialize in Electronics as a technician, focusing on devices and systems. I personally enjoy spending time in the laboratory, applying my knowledge hands-on and I love old school tech.
                                        At this time, I "work" in the Electronics department for a Formula Student team.
                                        Greetings from Germany!

Comment

Hi fellow capacitor enthusiasts!

New here, joined today after discovering this incredible resource. I haven't registered for a forum in many years, so that just goes to show how thrilled I was to find this place.

I'm a software engineer by trade, however I've always had a keen interest in electronics since I was young and have been keenly repairing/learning as I go. I'm pretty good with a soldering iron, recently discovered flux (after years of soldering without it!), and have a digital scope on my wish list for Christmas from the big man!

Located in the middle of the UK, hoping to gain advice and share progress as I repair old vintage computer equipment that I have started to collect.

Comment

Working...
                                          X