• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi every one A new member here. Just trying to learn something about electronics. TY!

Comment

Hello.
          I'm new here.

Comment

hello my name is Alex and I am from Holland, I am a musician, a d.i.y.er, an IT nerd, a painter and so on, I like to express myself with lots of creativity and phantasy. I am always busy with some project. Because my interests and knowledge also go out to laptops, desktops, raspberries, arduino's and so on, with operating systems like Windows, iOS, Linux etc.
            I would like to ask sometimes some questions when I am blocked with my project. So this is my story. I hope you like it!!!
            Greetings Alex

Comment

Hi, I'm new here

Comment

Hi,

I'm building my computers since I was a kid and helping friends & relatives at it.
                recently I new problem occurred and it brought me to discover this site where I hope I will find what I'm searching for. and maybe will also be able to help someone.

Comment

Hi There,
                  Passionately screwing in and in for more specialty in chip level power flow and signal tapping

Comment

Hello, my artistic name Artec

Thanks to this wonderful site.
                    I'm a technician, i love electronic and i'm french, so sorry for my english.

Thank you all

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am Boon, going by the nick name the57xguy. I am an electronic engineer in RF field, doing quite a lot of DIY in PC, I built ITX form factor. I am good at fixing electronics things, able to do hot air rework and SMT soldering. I chance across this forum when my boy brick his thinkpad E585 after Lenovo crappy Vantage bios update in Windows. Found a bios dump here a I hope can revive the laptop. Thank you! This forum is great!

Comment

Hello, this is Raymond from Hong Kong. Trying to learn electronic and repair as hobby. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                          My name is Adolfo from San Diego, California. I am an IT Systems Engineer and I love building, repairing, and troubleshooting PC's of all kinds. I hope, to contribute to this forum as wells as learn from everyone.

Kind regards!

Comment

Hello Everyone, I joined here to learn something new.

Comment

Hi - software dev by day, electronics fixit (wannabe) as a hobby.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE, MY name is Leandro Santana and I'm from Manaus - Amazonas - Brazil. I am very grateful to BADCAPS, you do an incredible job and help thousands of technicians around the world. May God bless the entire team and family. I am 35 years old, a wife and daughter. I only live off the repairs I make on my own. I'm passionate about electronics and every day I learn something new. I am open to conversations and dialogues about our work.I agree with all BADCAPS policies and rules and intend to respect them.
                                grateful

Leandro Santana
                                Last edited by sleandru; 12-02-2023, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Hello all
                                  let me introduce myself, Ari from Indonesia,
                                  I was born in 93,
                                  I went to school to take the TKJ profession, and now I have been involved in the world of computer technicians for 12 years.
                                  I was lucky to find this forum, because here you can exchange information easily.

I'm sorry if my grammar isn't clear, because I'm still being helped by Google Translite 😁😁

I am very happy to be here. Thank You

Comment

hi i am very happy to join this forum, i am starting out in electrical repairs & looking forward to your threads.

Comment

Hello everyone!!! I am from Ukraine🤗

Comment

Hi everybody, hoping to fix my broken samsung TV with the help of this forum. Wish me luck!

Comment

hello everyone, and I'm glad that I managed to register this forum in the hope that it will help me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X