This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am an electronics apprentice who has been starting to repair video cards and everything within the scope of my knowledge for some years. I found this forum a year ago and it has been a great help for my repairs!

Comment

Hoy there! in here to figure out some locked bios info It all seems very tricky, but hopefully get it sorted out haha.

Comment

Hello,
        Electrical Engineer here and already making good progress on a repair of a CP1500AVR UPS based on the great content here. Cheers

Comment

Hello. I'm from Chile. I'm a Computer Technician since 15 yesrs algo. Anda also I'm a Pharmacist

Comment

Hello there! Trying to dig through technical docs while trying to repair my Lenovo laptop.
            Have a nice day everybody!

Comment

Hello!
              Already loving how much knowledge sharing there is on this forum!

Hello everyone, greeting's from spain

Comment

Hello! glad to have found these forums with so much knowledge. Looking forward to contributing as well as much as I can even though I am a newbie at this.

Comment

Hi, thanks for accepting my request. I working on car diagnostics and panasonic laptops. Sometimes I think very clever but more and more dig in to something rehttps://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/spin.gifalise how much I do not know, so here for learn and help

Comment

Hi all,

I'm just a guy with passion for electronics and computers. I've done a bit of everything, and now settled as cloud platform engineer

Comment

Hello

Comment

Am glad I found this forums with so much knowledge,and thanks for accepting me.I have so much passion for electronics and computers and I will do my best to contribute as much as I can... thank you..

Comment

Hi all, working on a Samsung Plasma TV and google pointed me here. very interesting discussions, hope to learn enough to fix my tv!

Comment

Hi all, I have little experience for nb repair. ^-^

Comment

Hello everyone, nice forum!

Comment

Hello@

Comment

Hello, my name is Remigio, I am a "neophyte" enthusiast about electronics and I am convinced that with your fantastic community, I will be able to significantly improve my skills on the subject

Comment

Hello All, many thanks for your forum, Name is Ian (UK) started of in the radio and TV industry (1970) when TVs were the size of hen houses, then moved to systems engineer (Oil and Gas industry)
                                    But enjoy the challenge of repairing most items (Electronics 1930s onward) Cars and so on,
                                    Look forward to reading some of the posts and meeting new members, Regards Ian G

Comment

Hello guys, my name is Simon, I'm from Russia, I've been repairing laptops since 2013

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Ramon. I recently walked into the world of motherboard repairs. Still learning and reading lots about it! Thanks to badcaps.net (browsing through the forums) i've already gained some more knowledge and hoping to learn much more and eventually share.

Comment

Hi All

new to the group, looking forward to sharing knowledge

Altair

Comment

Working...
                                          X