X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone.

My name is Rick, I run a small-time computer repair shop in Ecuador working with any brand computers including apple products even though i ha7e them with a passion haha. Here to pick up the odd boardview/schematic and ask for help whenever I get stuck.

Comment

Hi, my name is Bob. I have Lenovo x230 and X260. I will try to unlock some BIOS from other machines. I have experience microsoldering and repairing automotive electronics.

Comment

Hello all. Mattias, 41, from Sweden. I Decided to join this forum because of all interesting threads. Having some trouble with a HP Elitebook 840 G2, broken Bios solder pad.

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope I am getting this right. Did not see a link that said 'post' so I clicked on 'quote' This is my first post like the instructions for new members indicated was necessary. Hope everyong here with knowledge and interest in electronics is having a great day. I'm retired and still active in many electronic areas. Just your average country boy old guy type from Virginia.
          Hope this fills the bill. Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

Hope this meets the requirement. thanks

Comment

Is a 'quote' the same as a post ? New member here and trying to meet the requirement thanks and a bit confused. The welcome message says I need to make a 'post' but all I see is a 'quote' link. Confused old guy here.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hi, I am very happy to join this forum !

Comment

Hi all! I'm new here and happy to be here

Comment

Hi, I am very happy to join this forum

Comment

Hi guys. I am from Romania and I decided to join to this forum. I am happy to be on this forum

Comment

Hello, I'm from thailand.Thank you very much

Comment

Hi, I decided to join this Forum after finding invaluable contributions and guidance on some topics, particularly on monitor/display repair, where my ignorance is still considerable. I'm located in Portugal.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Petro, and Im a home diy'er this forum has helped me on numerous occasions and I thought i would finally sign up and contribute.

Thank you to everyone for helping the community!

Comment

Wow, almost 1800 pages of intro posts!
                                Hello, I'm Mectronik and I am a Mechanic who likes to learn, I have come here for help and to learn more about diagnosing electronics.

Comment

Hola amigos, soy de Colombia, tengo 50 años y casi toda mi vida la he llevado al lado de la electronica en general y todos sus campos afines, trabajé para la Policía de mi país durante 25 años y actualmente llevo 4 años en uso de buen retiro (pensionado).

LLegué a su foro bucando guía para reparar la BIOS de mi PC y logré encontrarla por fortuna y desde esa misma PC estoy escribiendo este mensaje. GRACIAS por ello, ya les envíe una pequeña donación en agradecimiento.

Espero poder aportar mi conocimiento si es necesario en algun momento, o de seguro, por lo menos preguntarles más cosillas.

Un abrazo y Bendiciones para todas las buenas personas que hay en este pequeño mundo.

Atentamente,

Usuario Geniomax
                                  John Rivera

Comment

Hi everyone! trying to figure out bifurcation on my m90q

Comment

Hello everyone, greeting's from poland

Comment

Great to be here, hope this help me, need to figure out how all this works, wish me luck, thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                          Just joined to see what eeprom programming is all about.

Kindest Regards,
                                          Chas183

Comment

Working...
                                          X