This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm Simon, I'm French, so forgive my horrible English, I'm sorry.
    I love electronics and coding
    I come here to find a little help because I have my macbook pro A1707 which suddenly shut down
    I have already repaired this mac once alone I changed the four CD3215C00 and the one and left as before but unfortunately I remain stuck in my search for faults in short here is the little story haha looking forward to reading you

Comment

Hello to all, I please of being here

Comment

Hello to all, I please of being here, I am addicted to the knowledge and to share the one that I prepare

Comment

Hello, im from Romania and happy to be here

Comment

Bonjour à tous je suis saxo région bretagne France j'adore réparer au lieu de jeter à la poubelle des petit gestes pour la planète.

Comment

Hello, im from Turkiye and happy to be here. try to learn extra knowledge and find mobo bios

Comment

Hello to all, i am from México, got here looking for schematics, happy to be here

Comment

Wow, when this thread was created I was only 4 y/o.

I introduce myself as ZIBO an I'm a recently graduated engineer. Something school doesn't give it's experience and I feel so overwhelmed with all the information I've found here, it's like finding an old forgotten treasure.

I've been looking around, recolecting information and just now I've found this web, it's soo underground for me. Maybe a new place to be?

Comment

Hello, I'm from Italy nice to meet you

Comment

Olá caros amigos, Obrigado por mim aceitarem, estou em busca de conhecimento em eletronica e configuração de BIOS e claro resolver problemas dos meus clientes, e compartilhar soluções.

Agradeço a todos desde de já.

Tenho conhecimento em informatica a 10 anos, estou a disposição para ajudar o maximo que puder.

Comment

Hello from Germany!

Comment

How are you all doing? I hope that my presence in this group is useful for me and for all of you. I specialize in maintaining video gym equipment, but I want to enter the world of computers. Accept my passage

Comment

How are you all doing? I hope that my presence in this group is useful for me and for all of you. I specialize in maintaining video gym equipment, but I want to enter the world of computers. Accept my passage

Comment

Hi my name is Mike , I'm really a novice compared to you guys on hear , Iv'e been dabbling about as an hobby in electronics for a few years , I'm 78 years old now and still hungry to master repairs via reading and tracing bad components with a schematics, but up to now my only success has been able to identify bad components with tell tail blown markings ect, Also finding Service Manuals and Schematic Diagrams has been a problem, I hope that I can learn and put to use the information from the knowledgeable guys on this forum !!

Comment

Hello everyone? new here!
                                I'm sure I'll learn a lot with you.
                                I use to fix mobiles and tabs, sometimes PC's. I'd like to be able to repair motherboards with your help.
                                Already, a big thanks to you!

Comment

Hello, everyone. First time here. And I made myself a member, so I could gain access to your attached files.

Bwahahaha!

But I hope I might be able to contribute here, as well.

Greetings, all

PD: From Santiago, Chile. A repair aficionado, since quite recent times (three months). Having tons of fun doing it!

Comment

Hello to all

Comment

Hello to everybody!
                                      Thanks to let me in.

Comment

Hello from Norway! New member looking for schematics. I have a passion for all electronics, especially computer related. First cpu and gpu given to me was i5-2500k with Sapphire HD 7950, first self built computer as an upgrade was with i5-6600k and Sapphire R9 390.

Comment

Hello!
                                          Already loving how much knowledge sharing there is on this forum!
                                          Software engineer with a partial electronics engineering background here. Love to take things apart, break them and fix them!

Comment

Working...
                                          X