• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi i am from greece
    and i am new here

Comment

Hello!

My background is mechanical engineering and robotics. The robotics side has given me some knowledge of electronics but very far from an expert. I have been trying to fix a tv of mine for the past year and have failed to do so. I have been reading threads on this website over the past few months trying to help me. I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members here. After failing to fix my problem myself I finally decided to create an account so I could post my exact issue in hopes of getting some additional advice!

Comment

Hello ppl my grandfather is the only reputable tv repair man in my area and against his wishes is soon to retire due to age and space and other factors I dabbled a bit and completed backlight diagnostic and replacement and solved power supply and software issues but know very little hope to learn from u fantastic ppl

Comment

Hi
          My names Chris
          I live in Wales, UK.
          I have a keen interest in old photographic processes which has led me to needing to repair old photographic gear.
          I am very new to this......

Comment

good day! i am just a 'broken' laptop owner that i wish to give a 2nd life, if i can. i only have very basic knowledge of component-level repairs, but i dont have much to lose because my laptop's broken. �� I hope you guys can help me with the repair journey!

My laptop model is fx504gm. my first gaming laptop. Thank you very much!

Comment

Hello I'm Anibal from Portugal and I'm 35. Just got into electronics earlier this year and I've been able to already fix a few gaming consoles.

This forum was a suggestion from "Learn Electronics Repair" from youtube, so, here I am willing to learn and help whenever I can.

Cheers

Comment

Hello All, I'm Kuldip, love fixing stuff. Great to meet you all.

Comment

hello
                  I am an engineer and I enjoy finding trouble shooting information on devices I own.
                  I am looking forward to reading your inputs.
                  Best regards

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am glad to be here. I like fixing laptops and learn, share with others.

AbdelWahab

Comment

Olá, bom dia.
                      Meu nome é Luiz, sou brasileiro, 59anos, técnico em manutenção de notebooks e procuro conhecimento. Abraços a todos!!

Comment

Hey, guys. My name is Michel. Automotive Calibrations Engineer from Mexico city. Glad to be here and help where i can.

Comment

I'm glad I have found this. I'm a Navy Vet, Electronics Technician. Having access to helpful people and processes is the thing that works well.

Comment

Started to deal with electronics in 1964 when I was 16, repairing and building guitar amplifiers. As a student of nuclear physics I bought my first computer, an ATARI Mega ST. Later, during my job as physicist I designed an built data acquisition systems and digital signal processing electronics for nuclear spectroscopy. Now I'm retired and use the huge amount of valuable information, which one con collect from this forum, to help friends when they face problems with computers or electronics.

Comment

Hi, looking forward to fix issues on my tv

Comment

Originally posted by Vafadb View Post
                                Hi, looking forward to fix issues on my tv
                                :}

Comment

hello and thanks for your help

Comment

hello and thanks for be member there

Comment

Thank you for accepting me. I'm a student who broke my computer, now I'm looking for a solution to get it working.

Comment

Hi im adesh aj

Comment

Hey everyone. I’m new to the electronics repair gig and looking forward to picking your brains on various issues. I find fixing TVs and computers to be fun and relaxing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X