• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

jfgjkhdrioyhjdiojhdkn hoid jchoi jho;djhiodjrfhibojdcihkjno9ifrjshnsxjr

Comment

Hi all, I'm someone who's been getting more and more into learning electronics repair and then was the natural next step, learning to troubleshoot boards. Cheers

Comment

Hello to all
        I'm an electrician by trade but have been repairing stuff as a hobby my entire life.
        so happy to have found this place.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi guys, I discovered this forum while doing my research to revive my bricked laptop which is relatively new. I hope this community can help me end my misery. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I am an electronics beginner and I would like to learn more about about repairing GPU's and mainboards. I have been looking at many videos about fault finding and it is very interesting. Hope I can also get some help here.

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Yo what's up

Comment

hi

Comment

hello to all members

Comment

hola a todos los miembros de esta comunidad.
                          deseo conocer de estos maravillosos temas de las placas de laptops, espero me puedan ayudar, por mi parte soy programador de lenguaje Mazak Cnc, por si alguien requiere una ayuda. estare presto. mil gracias

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                            I have seen this forum mentioned in a youtube video and since I sometimes have hard time getting answers on reddit I thought I try my luck here.
                            Let's see

Comment

Hi to all!

Comment

Hi Everyone.

My name is Shafiek

I personally do PC & Laptop repair services, but not in the commercial space, just as a side hobby. I've been reading and referrinf to this site for quite some time.

Couple of days ago I received a 'Amazon' PC from a releative, which they want to use with windows, but the BIOS was inaccessible.
                                Long story short, did the research on this site, got a CH341A USB Programmer and downloaded a BIOS file from this site (hat off to the guys that do the real work!) and the PC is good to go now!

I am also a Software Developer, HTML, CSS, Javascript, React, SQL and Databases which I get into as time allows.
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2023, 08:45 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

hello
                                  I am an engineer and I enjoy finding trouble shooting information on devices I own.
                                  I am looking forward to reading your inputs.
                                  Best regards

Comment

Hi my name is Shawn .I dont have a nickname .so everyone calls me Shawn ..... Anyways ive joined this forum because I am a new proud owner of a used t440s thinkpad and the lcd backlight isnt working or is burnt out or something like that... I habe to use a flashlight to see what little I can of my screen .. Ive read on a different forum that a burnt fuse could very well be the cause of my demise so if anyone here happens to have any motherboard diagrams that would help me id greatly appreciate your time and effort
                                    Nice to meet you all. Hope to get some help soon 😄

Comment

Hey all, just joined. Im Ally. Nice to meet you

Comment

Hi All,
                                        I'm interested in learning board level repair and looking to also get the knowledge to fix the plug in tool for vehicle diagnostics interface (I unknowingly bought a poor clone from what I believed was an official uk supplier but after incorrect pin connections and little info displayed well I'd rather design my own copy with HQ components so I am happy plugging it into a car.
                                        hope to speak to you soon

Comment

I am here to learn and take some of the experiences of the group here. I hope not to be a burden on anyone and to offer you all my utmost respect and appreciation to the founder of this fruitful group.

Comment

Working...
                                          X