This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, my name is Peter. Odessa. Ukraine. I repair Apple devices. I’m a beginner, don’t judge too harshly) if possible, help with diagnostics because sometimes I’m just at a dead end.

Comment

Hello everyone,
      Learning how to microsolder and am excited to learn something new!

Comment

Hello . how to create a new topic?

Comment

Hi all,

I've been tinkering all sorts of electronic boards and devices since as far back as I can remember, I'm here to troubleshoot a faulty motherboard

Comment

Hello, my name is Ibrahima, from Senegal, curious about electronics and try to learn a lot about laptops and smartphone repairing.
            Thank You!

Comment

I am a tinkerer. Landed here looking for help with speed control board for a miele Vacuum. Found some helpful info. Thanks!

Comment

Hi everone. i'a newb here

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I like tinkering with my stuffs. Nice to see everyone. Hope I can get more knowledge from this forum.

Comment

Hello, I'm John. I mostly need a BIOS for my laptop but I like tinkering with PCs so I guess this is a good placa to get some help and gain new knowledge.

Comment

Hi! I like learning about PC stuff and helping folks out.

On a quest to fix my dying Dell RTX 3090.

Comment

Hi! Looking for a schematic google bring me here and found what I needed but also looks like an amazing community to join!

Best regards from Spain!

Comment

Hello Everyone , my name is Henry from Indonesia . I love motherboard repair. Its always a priviledge to be around experts and Gurus in this great Forum . I have a lot to learn from you guys

Comment

Hello all, thanks for accepting me. I am looking forward to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hi, I'm Nicolas from France.
                              I work as IT Admin and I try to find some help about my differents problems on this forum.

Nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello Everyone
                                Glad to be here and participate. I am a hobbyist with a very long and perhaps odd path to here. After college (1979) I sold, programmed, and repaired Apple II computers beginning before they had a floppy drive, which got me fascinated with assembly language, Steve Wozniak's ROM code, and oscilloscopes. I took one comptuer science course (PDP 11 assembly language) and in the prehistoric era that was enough to get a job as a computer graphcs programmer, which I was for 10 years in the 1980s. I then changed careers but never stopped writing software for academic publications and my job. I now do a little hardware as well, mostly on Arduino, RasPI, and of course on (now vintage) Apple IIs. YouTube has broadened my horizons and I like repairing electonic things that break, and to that end I've added switch mode power supplies to my skill set. Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting soonish.

Comment

I Taff G prefered name.84yrs young.Life has been very colourful.25yrs army.Lots of excitement.Trnsport managed workshop for local goverment.Rugby nut.Rebuilt a few cars.MG,MORRIS M.ALPINE.Rode motor x.Sailed around world on yacht.Warranty manager for multible marque firm.Now trying to keep my peanut brain active by getting an ACER laptop to power up.So,Hello all.

Comment

another newb here looking to fix a bricked laptop

Comment

Hi everyone. I am currently working in another sector but used to have a computer shop back in the days. As the passion for repairs is still there, I created a small lab in my house where I have all the good equipment that I couldn't afford back then. It is just a matter of finding the interesting jobs now

Comment

Happy time zone to one and all!

I am a UK based Electronics Engineer with over 40 years in the industry in various roles from Junior Engineer to senior manager across many disciplines.

I am so impressed with modern ECAD tools for design, and production and KiCAD is worth the learning curve. nothing better than designing a circuit, then a PCB, sending the gerbers to a fab in China and having a PCB delivered in a matter of weeks to assemble your design.

I am currently going all retro and looking to build a Z80 or 6502 development board.

Comment

Hi all! I'm new here. My hobby is repairing equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                          X