This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! This forum is fantastic and I hope it lives on for decades to come!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Sam and I've recently started looking into board level repairs, so joined here as it seems to be a good place to start.

Comment

Hi!
        I`m Max, this forum is fantastic and I hope it lives on for decades to come!

Comment

Hi friends, I am also new here. Nice to be on such interesting forum! Greetings from Moldova at all!

Comment

Hi from Germany 😀

Comment

hello everyone, i'm new here.thank you for accepting me here in your forum, rest assured that i will follow the rules and regulation. I'm newbee here from philippines, thank you admins

Comment

hello admins, im new here in this forum. Im from the philippines i am very grateful to become a member here in your forum. I will do my best to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. thank you admins, more power to all

Comment

Hello, I'm new to this forum, electronics is my hobby, I already learnt a lot from here.

Comment

Hi from South Wales!

Comment

Hi. I'm new to this forum, buy not new to electronics. It's been my hobby for the last 49 years. Hopefully I can help out.

Comment

Greetings!

My name is Ed and I tinker in things electrical, mechanical, and a teeny bit of electronics.
                        I like fixing stuff and Richard from Learn Electronics Repair YT channel clued me in to this place. I have a small neglected YT channel and have great respect for those with the talent and patience to keep the content rolling. My projects go horribly wrong when I turn on a camera and I can't afford new materials when that happens.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Jamie, also known as SuperGeek. I'm a technology fanatic, and love fixing stuff, from remote controls, to huge vehicles such as buses!

I would say I have moderate knowledge of electronics. I'm here to learn, and share what I know in return!

Comment

Hello, I'm a repair tech in the US. I've been doing board level repairs for the last year or so. I found this forum searching for a proper BIN file to reprogram a bios. Luckily i found it and it worked, with some issues, but still troubleshooting that. I have an average understanding of microsoldering techniques, but my diagnostics and knowledge of electrical engineering still needs a lot of work... but that's why i'm here! It seems like this is a great place to look for help if i'm ever stumped. I have a lot more bios' to reflash.....

Comment

Hello all from Virginia! Network Engineer here to discuss and learn from everyone!

Comment

Hello, my name is Hector Fuentes and I am from Chihuahua, Mexico

As anybody else in this forum, I am here to get some schematics and some help with some problems on electronics

Thanks in advance: rock:

Comment

Hi, my hobbies are repair and make diy PEV, several electric skateboards, bikes, and balance boards.

I want to learn how to repair notebooks.

thanks to the community

Comment

Hi everybody! Thank you for your attention!

Comment

Hello. My name is Lukas, I'm from Poland. I read and learn. So I hope I will gain knowledge here thanks to helpful people.

Comment

Hi, Chris from the UK. Hoping to be talked out of buying a broken monitor!

Comment

Hello from Saskatchewan Canada. I am hoping to get some useful schematics and boardview files for a couple of broken laptops I have here. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X