X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

немного о себе

всем привет!
    Я занимаюсь ремонтом телефонов, компютеров, лаптапов, плейстейшены и дугие устройства.
    хочу советоватся и обминуватысь файламы радый буде чамито помоч вам.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hiya. I'm a noob around these parts, just dabbling with electronics repairs every now and then

Comment

Hi all. New member here.

I’ve been a mechanical and electrical engineering for over 20 years and during that time have had to dabble in electronics too. Been getting into repairing all sorts of equipment recently and found this forum and thought it looked really useful and helpful. ��

Comment

Hey,

just wanted to post a quick hello.
          Have been working in IT since 10 Years and now want to learn more about board repair.

Thank you all for the tips already. This site is great as a learning tool!

Have a good day!

Comment

Hi all, I'm an egineer and a free-time developer.

Glad to be here, we'll read on the forum!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello world!

Comment

Hi folks! I'm looking to get some help and it's nice to see a lively forum in the ways of old!

Comment

Hi folks,
                    Chuck here.
                    I'm a newbie. Not even sure this is the right way to post.

Comment

Good moring, good day and good evening to everyone around here.

i have to make a request on how to find a certain repair part i need for a tv i got my hands on so - see you in my thread ����

Comment

oh - emojis didnt work

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi, I'm so glad I found this forum!

Comment

Hello!

Thanks for having me with you! New to BIOS stuff and looking forward to understanding how they can be repaired.

Comment

Hello everyone, greetings from Washington. I am a new student looking to learn about everything computer related. Looking to get some help and teach others when I get more experience. Glad to be here! Cheers!

Comment

hey ! prolly nobody will read this but I'm Bartosz from Poland. Got myself in trouble with some repair and seeking some help in here, hopefully also some new friends

Comment

Hi All,
                                    Just joined to look into possibly repairing an RTX 2070. Looks like a great resourse.

Comment

Hello....

Looking to see if I can salvage a Surface Laptop 3 (bad bios).

Comment

Hi! New here I am currently working on fixing a JVC PX100 tape deck.
                                        -avoidintime

Comment

Hi, I'm Davegj78 . So I'm a DIY guy and I've been doing electronic repair in my spare time for 20yrs. I've fixed somethings and broke somethings even more lol. I recently received a ln46c530f1f samsung lcd tv from a friend which was destined for the electronic dump. So I determined it was a ccfl lamp which was drawing way to much voltage because it was on the way out. So I bypassed it . Sorry I should mention the problem the tv was having . It would power up and then after 5 min or so the backlight would turn off and I was left with sound and could see the picture with flashlight test. So ya I bypassed the one bad ccfl bulb but the tv was still acting u. So long story short I found this forum with a post about the c1818 Cap that blow out the side and bingo replaced it and another tv saved. Thank guys much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                          X