X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all.
    I wouldn't consider myself an expert in anything, more a jack of all trades. Enjoy fixing things and have an electronics and IT background. Came across the site searching for TV related issue and decided to sign up.

Comment

Hello! My name is Ionut. I am from Romania. I have a problem with my laptop.I don t have image on display only on external monitor/tv on hdmi. I check the display panel with a new one, i check the driver and reset the graphic card,installed a older bios version ,reconnected the display cable ,the ram,battery and nothing works. The laptop is a Asus G513 RC with Amd Ryzen 7 CPU and Nvidia Graphic Card 3050.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hey!

Comment

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Greeta. My nickname is OnyGsm. I am from Greece, but now I live in Alaska. I'm a volunteer in an environmental project. I was interested in IT engineering because they have a big campaign going on. This IT engineering is about spreading awareness to save the environment for future generations.

In this occasion, I would like to show you our research about environmental condition in Alaska.

Comment

Hello. Glad to be here

Comment

hi i would like to ask if I can replace the mosfet AO4423 with AO4407? they are almost same p-channel mosfet

Comment

Hello to all the badcaps community !

I discovered this forum while I was searching information for my failed SSD. I hope I will find some help and maybe help someone else with the same issue who know !

Comment

Long time member dropping by believe it or not 0 posts

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello !

i like to repair electronics and this is a great place to find information.

Comment

Hello all was told this is a good place to get some help troubleshooting C1

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Saludos soy nuevo espero portar en algo desde Peru

Comment

Hi, I'm Benedict from Germany and I work in Cybersecurity I love to "play" with hardware

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello! I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure it out how this forum works.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                        My name is Fabrizzio and I am from Argentina. I love repairing electronics things

Comment

Tom from Australia saying hi.

Former electronics technician on consumer electronics such as CRTs, VCRs and up to 90s equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                          X