This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello im new here, hope to get some knowlegde in this forum from the expert. Thank you!.

Comment

Hi all,
      First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.
      best

Razi

Comment

Hi folks! Here to learn and contribute, thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello, I am dedicated to computer repairs, I have a workshop in Antofagasta Chile, I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can

Comment

I'll introduce myself as a crafts teacher located in Finland. Within the crafts subject (aka slƶjd in swedish ) I teach students in high school the basics of wiring and soldering. I thought this forum might come in handy when troubleshooting audio equipment.
            ofcourse I'll enjoy reading other threads too on various subjects.

Best regards,
            Janne

Comment

nb2608-mb-v4 bios bin plz need this bios bin file

Comment

Hi,

My name is Dennis, I'm from Colorado, USA. I learned electronics back in 1978. I worked for repair shops and even owned two shops back in the mid-80's. I currently work in manufacturing since the late 1980's, but I still work on some consumer electronics from time to time. I'm here to learn and offer help when I can.

Comment

My name is Logan and I am from Maryland USA. I need help with my surface pro

Comment

Hi guys! Wanna ask the forum genies about a very weird t-con issue(i would guess)
                    Thanks!

Comment

Hey there everyone,
                      My name is Ahmer you can call me MAG, I'm 35 and I started fixing computers when i was 14 as a hobby but now i do it as a freelancer and love it. This website is super awesome as there are many talented people helping each other all around the world.

Comment

I have been repairing phones since 2010. Now I have to move on to repairing my MacBook. These are my first steps. I hope to find friends here.

Comment

Hi there. Orwen, computer technician and DIY enthusiast. Thank you for being guardians of such knowledges.

Comment

Hi there

I'm a former programmer, quite interested in computer repair just at the HD, RAM, CPU level, and thereabouts.

I'm interested in laptop repair, at a basic level, that is just to be able to take them to bits and the challenging part, putting them back together.

I'm just aiming for a optical drive replacement on a Toshiba L30-11D. My question is : are all L30 laptops compatible with other L30 models. If so, it should be easy finding parts. If not, then it'll be a long wait!

Regards

Comment

Hello people. I'm Erinka, i'm new at this kind of stuff and i find out computer is interesting and i want to learn about it. thanks guys

Comment

Hello

Iam Alexander
                                iam 20 years old and live in sweden. Iam studying something related to software and hardware and got intrested in refurbishing and reselling electeronics. Happy to learn from all rĀ“the knowledge here.

Thanks for everything in advance

Comment

Bueno soy tecnico en proceso para aprender mas a fondo de eletronica en dispotivivos electronicos y siempre es bueno aprender y adquirir conocimiento

Comment

Hey everyone! thank you for accepting me here!
                                    My name is Shu and I'm here to get some info and cultivate my geek side!

Comment

Hello, my reason in coming here is because you have the Lenovo utility i need and I cannot find anywhere but here. I am a recently discharged U.S. Marine did 10 years, pushed recruits for 2 years and served in both invasions. My love and passion are women first and then cellphones and laptops. I get a ton of laptops through me recycle shop that have passwords, from my standpoint they are legit and actually forgot them or a school sends their unwanted laptops and a few soon to be hacking 1st graders managed to break the passwords and put the new 1st grade recess password along with the tetherball pw. Next thing here comes superintendent to me, or the school district just got funding and bye laptops of 5 months, if they don't spend the new budget well the next budget will be cut because it assumed they don't need stuff. Passwords set by a IT chief who went on to a new company and purposely didn't hand down the challenge and password to his junior. Thats me in a nutshell. TY for having me.

Comment

Hello everyone from switzerland !!!
                                        This place is full of information i canot find anywhere else !
                                        I've been reding a lot without registering but now it's time :-)
                                        Need to learn stuff on troubleshooting devices and as far as I know :there's no age to start !
                                        Thx

Comment

Hi everybody !

Comment

Working...
                                          X