This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I repair computers and develop SDI in my spare time.

Comment

Hello Fellow Technicians,

I am C0dR and currently getting my fingers in mainboard repairs. I found this forum very useful so far and wanted to thank you all for all the information you provide here

Comment

Sup everyone o/
        I'm a programmer that interested in electronics ended up buying bunch of electronic repair tools "just in case". now my garage are full of em, and the rabbit hole goes down from here....
        my next target is some good and affordable portable osciloscope
        and i case you asked, yes my saving is fine, probably.....

Comment

Hello, my name is Erik, I really like soccer and video games, I currently come to this forum since I see that there are many experts supporting it, I hope to be able to contribute my grain of sand since I am new, but at the moment I need support with a l480 laptop.

Comment

Good Evening. New to this game, but very interested in learning. Background is engineering (mechanical), but learning something new everyday on the electrical/computer side of things. Just bought a few old toughbooks/toughpads online and started looking at their bios........ read a few other sites and got down a rabbit hole and over my head pretty quickly. Looking forward to helping this community further once I get a bit more experience. Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to join this fantastic electronic component level repair learning platform! My name is Mussa, and I'm passionate about all things related to electronics.I believe in the power of hands-on learning, and I'm excited to be part of this community where we can share our knowledge, exchange experiences, and tackle the most challenging electronic repair issues together

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am a not-so-skilled TV owner from Zagreb, Croatia looking for some help with a TV I am not willing to throw away yet.

Comment

Hi. Found a very interesting guide here and decided to make an account.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am getting used to the site and how to do things. Hopefully I am posting correctly.

I'm learning PCB repair as a hobby and to help me fix even more in my job.

Thanks for all your posts, invaluable and i have discovered so much already.
                    I am so glad I was directed here to aid my learning.

regards

Dan

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm no good but up until now I've only ever read other people's posts, today I too could use a hand. Thanks to everyone who can help me

Comment

Hi everyone,

I like computer hardware world, then I make an account and I hope learn and share informatios.

I like red wine and beer.

Comment

hola soy leandro de Argentina. muy agradecido por el contenido de la pagina.

Comment

Hi all, I'm a first time visitor looking forward to learn more from this forum and hopefully be able to contribute.

Comment

hi everyone, i joined so that i could find schematics/BIOS files for a computer i bought. i am interested in embedded development and reverse engineering. hopefully i will be able to contribute to the forum as well.
                              see you around!

Comment

Hi there, introducing myself and unlocking my account per registration.

Comment

My name is Mickael and I am trying to resolve a black screen problem by reprogramming my bios and EC.:acclamations:

Comment

Hello! I was looking for info on repairing the display of an oven. Found this site with a wealth of related information. Going to spend a bunch of time here learning a few things!

Comment

Hello everyone. I am 51 years old, I come from Poland. I am interested in computers and electronics. My first computer was ZX-80 Then ZX-Spectrum, Amiga 500 and A1200, then a PC. I started being interested in electronics at the age of 14 and I have remained interested in it ever since. I construct and repair devices for my own needs.

Comment

I guess it's worth joining the community of masters and introducing yourself: I've been making music and synthesizers for 20 years now, and lately I've been spending on restoring old synthesizers from the 80-90s. Sometimes you need help from experts in outdated electronic equipment of those years (Ensoniq, EMU, Korg, Yamaha) with a hybrid sound creation system.
                                        Hello World

Comment

Hello I am happy to be here. I am a electronics tech by trade and I love trying to solve the cause of the malfunction in TV sets LED and LCD mostly.

Comment

Working...
                                          X