X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Everyone!
    I'm form Italy, I work on IT and elecronics: I'm here searching for solutions about isues and devices I meet both in work life and in my hobbist thinkering life

Comment

Hello. My name is Noëlle Mercer. I am attempting to fix my GX650PY.

Comment

Good afternoon, friends! May everything be fine for everyone!

Comment

Hello, I'm new here, I'm a laptop repairman, I joined here to support you and get support.

Comment

Hi all!
            My name is Anton. I'm a radio amateur. I am pleased to become part of this community!

Comment

Gracias por la aceptación en el foro, mi ingles es muy básico, pero el lenguaje técnico es bastante universal. trataré de colaborar en lo que esté a mi alcance. Saludos para todos
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-19-2023, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Привет я из России , ремонтирую ноутбук .

Comment

Hi, just found this incredible forum while seeking for a Dell 3008WFP monitor problem, and
                  found that huge thread about the pesky D22 diode... will try that first.
                  Frying transistors since age 6, and now over 10 times that age I'm still occasionally
                  occupied with electronic projects for fun, and sometimes not so funny ones like the current
                  breakage. Being a climate scientist in good old Germany somewhere in the southwest,
                  heavily involved in satellite data processing on mid size (~1000 cores) computer clusters
                  designed, build and administered by myself, as well as using supercomputers (~180 000
                  cores) to have the ability to do the heavier load-lifting, there's not so much time left for
                  private stuff, so I'm looking forward to retirement at the end of this decade.
                  I'm probably one of the last people on this planet having an alive (Suse Linux) running
                  Pentium II 333 MHz... Of course, a modern 14 core processor 10 times as fast is producing
                  the steam in my gear now that I really use at home.
                  Also equipped with an oscilloscope (cheap UniT 100 MHz 2 channels) and a Fluke 175
                  (apart from some cheaper stock multimeters), and a temp.regulated solder/desolder
                  station (XYtronic LF-8800).
                  But usually I don't need that because I heal broken gear by laying on of hands ... but this
                  Dell actually needs more of a hard slap of hands to come back to life... so we'll see where
                  that goes.

Comment

HELLO Professionals

Comment

bonjour ou bonsoir à toute la grande communauté badcaps . très contente de rejoindre la grande communauté. Moi c'est her237 je suis réparateur de PC portable et je suis très fier de rejoindre la grande famille et de pouvoir apporter ma immodeste contribution si possible voilà.

Comment

hello or good evening to the entire badcaps community. very happy to join the great community. I'm her237, I'm a laptop repairer and I'm very proud to join the big family and to be able to make my immodest contribution if possible.

Comment

muchas gracias por la bienvenida.... espero poder aprender y tambien colaborar en alguno momento para que todos podamos enriquecernos con nuestras experiencias en todo lo que es electronica ...gracias y a seguir adelante

Comment

Hi all, Samantha 31Y/O
                            I'm a self learner and stubbern, rather fix it than saying I can't

My background is computer science but it got me too board to sit all day and program
                            Trying to have my way fixing electronic devices and better understand the flow

Working with local repair shows around my area- trying to gain more knowledge to fix motherbaord and other SH**t

Comment

Hello folks! I am new here, 41, looking for a way to rescue my laptop from dying.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm from Germany and my hobby is repairing things that my kids broke.
                                So i'll be asking for some guidance from gurus here.

Comment

Hello all!

I'm a newbie in electronics repair so I'm looking for manuals

Comment

Born in 97, interested in tech and electricity from 8. Now im a electrician, and doing some basic PC-laptop repairs like diagnosing, building PCs and rewriting bioses. Nothing fancy, im a simple guy. Most people call me Attila.

Comment

Hello !

My name is Jérôme, I'm French and I've come to this forum for BIOS problems

I'm an industrial technician (mechanics, electronics)

Comment

My name is Marco and been working on computers since the 90's. Never really played with bios fix. Just your standard flash in widows or thumb drive. I have been reading some of the post that have to do with HP 840. Im really impress/happy to see how much help is given. I want to say thank you for all current and future help you give. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, my name is Jarek, I'm from Poland, born at '84

Comment

Working...
                                          X