• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I am Sebastien, French living in Ireland

Comment

Hi all! I do the odd bit of laptop repair for folks and PDFs from Badcaps has saved the day for me several times now

Comment

Hey everyone - I work a lot with retro arcade hardware and occasionally retro game console equipment. I’m self-taught at electronic diagnosis and rework which means I’m always looking for more good tech information to soak up with my brain sponge. I’m looking forward to participating in this community.

Comment

Hi, I'm Julian from the United States. Currently trying to fix a lenovo laptop with a bios issues.

Comment

Hi, I'm more of a cat person.

Comment

Hi there. I need help with 0285 beep code on my lenovo laptop.
              i hope that at this place i found solution. Thanks

Comment

Hi I must be stupid as after half an hour I still cannot post I have to declare forfait.
                I am French and I hope it is not a problem with blocking windows to open; addlockers or else.
                Each time I google my problem your site came up but with no solution so I said to myself why not register and get help but !!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm Nick, AI scientist, and like to tinker with old machines. I started repairing old electronics with the Game Gear, which I got from a friend, I guess over 10 years ago. Unfortunately I was never able to repair that one. I probably caused a short, frying one of the ICs while troubleshooting. Now I have repaired a few consoles and PCs, but I'm still learning and I can use the help of more experienced tinkerers.

Comment

Hi all,
                    I am Alex living in South Germany and I found your webside by searching for some solutions with my LG OLED TV. Hopefully I found already some answers. BTW great page, great members, great help from your experts - I am biologist, but hobby is electronics...

Comment

Hi, Christos from Greece. Looking for Lenovo and Dell Bios

Comment

So I'm new here, at least as a registered member because (I guess) most people into electronics has stumbled upon this page at some point before and that includes me.

Anyhow, I registered today to be able to post a list of capacitors used in a device that I suspect haven't been covered here before, we'll see and it may help someone else in the future and that's what it's all about, right?

Comment

Hi, Hobbyist electronics but software developer by profession for multiple decades.

Comment

I've always had a knack for electronics just got into fixing laptops a few years back. whenever i cant find a fix i usually find an answer here. thanks for all your help

Comment

Hello, my name is Yann, 47 year old, with a lot of hobbies involving electronics. I'm happy to join the community :-)

Comment

Hello everybody im from Spain, im trying to fix a telefunken tv without have any idea of what im doing
                                Hopping learn something here!!

Comment

Hello Badcaps! Geshem here. appreciate being able to join and engage with such a knowledgeable community, i'm a overclocker from Pennsylvania US who enjoys board repair & modding. Happy to be part of the community.

Comment

I come to China.My name is Chen Hong.I love the maintenance industry.So come here to study

Comment

Hi everyone

My name is Stu, Im from Melbourne Australia.

Ive been an electronics hobbyest since early teenage and studied Electrical Engineering. Ive always had a fascination with power electronics and antique vacuum tube equipment, but I'll try my hand at repairing anything electrical in my spare time.

I discovered this forum when repairing a few plasma TVs for kicks. You know... those TVs you salivated over 10 years ago that are almost valueless now, but you cant let go.... Sigh!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                        I'm a noob regarding bios programming and a friend pointed me to this forum for learning.
                                        I already got excited from reading some posts and believe is the perfect place to learn.
                                        Thank you

Comment

Hi all. I'm Allen from Washington State. Probably the most noob person here
                                          I'm just here because I wanted to DL schematic for a motherboard. Trying to fix a laptop. been watching a lot of board fixing videos from YouTube. wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
                                          X