This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, my name is Gerry and i am new to this site. I learned about it through the Learn Electronics Repair channel on Youtube. I am an amateur, but learning, in repair of electronics, primarily audio gear for music and sound. I operate a charity called Gear for Good Causes which accepts donations of unused and unwanted music gear. I sell this gear and donate the funds to various charites. My reason for wanting to be part of this forum is that I get alot of gear that is not working properly and it nees repair before I can sell it. I am semi-reitred now and have the time to learn how to do these repairs. There are times when I really value the wisdom of more experienced people.

Comment

My name mpakulsk is Marek from Houston Texas. Hot, hot - electronics overheated. Lenovo ThinkPad E 15 Gen 2 stopped charging and the battery got empty.

Comment

Hello, newbie here.thanks admin for accepting and approving.

im starting a repair laptop business and of course wanting more knowledge regarding repairing intensively bay sharing ideas.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello. From Kyiv. Sometimes try to repair my broken gadgets.

Comment

Hello, I stumbled across this forum. I am hoping to find help with a laptop related problem.

Comment

hello everyone,

anyone have had dead Samsung un85un900. 85in Samsung 8k tv.
              it's dead after 2 years.
              please let me know if there is potential solution ir troubleshooting u came across

Comment

Hi there, i would like to fix a not working LG 49UB850V

Comment

Hi, looking for BIOS help for an Acer A515-47 laptop! Will post in BIOS request forum shortly (assuming this post gets me permission to do so!)

Comment

Hello!!

Comment

38year old dad, long time nerd. Also have a desire/talent with DIY repairs. Currently looking into a Samsung Monitor Tab Bond repair DIY.

Comment

Hello, im new user on this, bless to all people
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-15-2023, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

What is Lorem Ipsum?
                            Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Comment

hi
                              thanks for allowing me to join. I want to learn how to debug and perform basic repairs of TVs.

Comment

Hi,guys,i am new here. finally find a forum that shares things for free.I think i could learn a lot of new skills here. Thanks for everyone that share their ideas and that helps a lot.

Comment

Hello
                                  Been messing around with coreboot on various laptops and motherboard recently, it's been fun.

Comment

merhaba. nasılsınız arkadaşlar

Comment

Hello!!

Thank's for Accepting me to this Furom. Its a big help for my work. Big Thanks to everyone.

Comment

Hello,

New guy here. I hope to get some help

Comment

Hello

I look for some help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X