• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone Leon from Germany nice to meet you and learn

Comment

Howdy all - I had a login from 10 years ago but that email address is lost/gone so here goes. I am a 25 year RF engineer at a national cable company who specializes in outside plant operations. I learned the minimal skills I have in the US Navy working on the EA-6B Prowler as an avionics technician. I'm a little more of a systems guy than I am a component level guy but I can solder. Nowadays I spend my time tinkering with TVs. Need some help with a Vizio so here I am.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hi hi, Another studio mechanical engineer here who likes to work on electronics(analog) and do build computers from firmware to software. Hope everybody will be able to educate this stupid on bad caps.
          ~kitkitkit~

Comment

Hello just joined the site.
            nice to meet you all!! XD

Comment

Hi, very nice to meet you.
              Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm a software engineer based out of Berlin, Germany, who also has a budding DIY electronics hobby goin on. I found Badcaps while looking for some information for how to bypass Lenovo BIOS SVPs, as I can't remember the BIOS password for my trusty Thinkpad P1, but am terribly frustrated by its GPU setting being in only-nVidia mode - hell on battery life. Time to fix it!

Comment

Hello there! Thank you very much for accepting me, and thank you for all the wonderfull information you all share.

Comment

Hi from North Yorkshire, Thank you for accepting me, I look forward to learning lots from you guys.

Comment

From Los Angeles, CA. Did a bit of IT for UCSC when I went there. Got away from it and recently jumped back into it a bit deeper than before. Interested in all things board component repair. If it is a personal computer, I'd like to be able to fix it.

Comment

Hello.
                        Hope to find what you are question.
                        PC are not my beach 🏖

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello friends
                            i hope we will have great time on this forum together

Comment

Hi guys!
                              I hope to learn a thing or two here.

Comment

HI i am new to this forum and i need some help in repairing my samsung un58tu7000u tv i want to start a thread to detail everything to troubleshoot and solve this issue

Comment

Hi I'm John from Australia. I had a throwout HP laptop that had its BIOS locked with a password and with the help of RCUnlocker app freely obtained from this website managed to unlock it!!! So I gave a donation and now I am back here hoping to fix a strange lockup problem that recently occurred with an HP ZBook g2. It seemed that it might be a BIOS problem but after trying several replacement BIOSes obtained from here, sadly seems not to be!

Comment

Hello.. I have poor English, I use a translator (I apologize for the possibly bad translation). I live in Ukraine... My specialty is a design engineer, I design CNC machines, repair electronics...

Comment

Hello guys, I'm really happy to have joined badcaps

Comment

Hi there everyone! I am Ajay from the Netherlands. Thank you for this rich community. I am always eager to learn new stuff. I hope u guys will show me a way.

Kinds regards.

Ajay

Comment

Greetings from Croatia!
                                          Im new in the repair comunity so i hope i will learn something new with the help of this forum, electronics is my hobby on the software level bu
                                          t now i want to dig a little bit deeper and spend some free time to learn fix some hardware. Hope to have a great time here reading and learning! Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X