X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody.
    Great to be in tis forum.
    Hoping to contribute with my knowledge and be helped in the same way.
    Best regards.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Esteban Cárdenas, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this electronics forum! I'm a 43-year-old enthusiast who recently delved into the world of electronics as a fun and fulfilling hobby. While I may be a novice in this field, I'm eager to learn and grow alongside this fantastic community.

My passion for electronics started with a simple curiosity about how devices work. As I embarked on this journey, I quickly realized the endless possibilities and creativity that electronics offer. I'm excited to exchange knowledge, ideas, and experiences with all of you, and I hope to gain valuable insights and expertise through this forum.

Let's embark on this exciting adventure together, exploring the wonders of electronics and turning our passion into meaningful projects. Looking forward to connecting with each of you and building lasting friendships through our shared interest in this fascinating world of electronics! Cheers!

Comment

Well I have been lurking for a while and really appreciate the knowledge everyone shares!! Been dabbling in electronics and computers since I was a child, I remember hooking up a DC motor to mains as a child in the early 90's . Where were my parents? More recently i have decided to improve my knowledge by helping out friends and family with component cost only repair as I learn (Retirement Plan! lol) My day job is in IT, so I also get to take dead equipment from work and fix it.

Anyway, Looking forward to being part of the Community here!!

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Hi,
          never repaired anything successful but maybe with the help of you i will accomplish it some time in the future
          Best regards

Comment

Hello everyone! So helpful forum. Best regards to all.

Comment

Ciao, up to now I have dealt with making medium performance portable computers usable, unfortunately after Brexit I have no longer been able to buy from England, which was certainly the best source, now second generation Intel PCs are no longer of interest to me there were many left and I had to lower the prices, hoping to recover the money spent on the base and additional hardware, there is also the problem that current PCs are quite different, despite this, comforted by the passion I have had for many years , I would like to gradually learn some notions to carry out repairs, basically on motherboards, and I'm gradually buying a few tools that I was absolutely without, I know it won't be easy, because it takes technical knowledge, but I think that even with experience can do something good, you can't improvise overnight, it applies to any activity, it's still a meticulous job, which requires calm and patience, so if I make some silly comment, or some request for support, please have pity, greetings to all of you

Comment

Hello,
                I'm Christophe from France. I am starting to learn microsoldering and want to progress into repair of electronic devices.
                I'm more into forensics, but from times to times need to repair some board to access data.
                I stumbled on this forum when looking for bios unlock and am excited to try.
                Best regards,
                Christophe

Comment

Hello, I'm Reion
                  I'm no expert or a professional, just a PC enthusiast who got to take things to his own hands because his needs were not addressed by brand names he once was interested in.
                  I knew about this forum during my online search for how to unlock advanced bios settings of my PC that has been locked away.
                  Best regards

Comment

Hi, I'm Jesse from Pennsylvania.

I'm mostly a software guy but do some electronics as a hobby. I do some repairs - usually to keep my old devices running. Sometimes I find e-waste and try to get it working again so I can use it.

Comment

I just joined the forum. My name is Brandon and I am from Minnesota. I enjoy working on electronics whenever time allows but have no professional background in it. I am slowly learning as I go.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I found this website to be really helpful so I thought I'd register. I have a bit of experience troubleshooting and repairing electronics. Mostly the older stuff. I'd like to improve my skills when it comes to identifying and testing surface mount components.

-Imadynamo

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Limakan, a french technician enthusiast who likes to break and fix stuff in his free time. Looking forward to learning together!
                          Thanks

KR

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello, New to the Forum

Comment

Hello all,
                                My name is Bertan and im from France.
                                Im repairing hifi material for my own and will be happy to share with all of you my investigations on parts.
                                Currently i am working on a McIntosh ms300 with psu issue.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Bertan and I'm from France.
                                  I repair hifi devices on my own and would be happy to share my experience with you.
                                  How did I find you? I'm currently trying to restore an old McIntosh MS300 audio server that has PSU and motherboard failures. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to successfully make it work again!

Cheers,
                                  Bertan

Comment

Looks like I'm pretty late to the party.

Not long ago I found this forum called badcaps, however I have already grown fond of the information I find, It seems incredible to me all the history (which is really a small fragment) that the Badcaps page has saved in its threads.

I see how many comment that they have decades in the field of Electronics,
                                    hardware and software :boquiabierto: (among others) which impresses me because I've barely been on the subject for 2-3 years :novato:, I really like this about computers (especially building or repairing :intento: them, seeing how a graph that was dead before comes back to life and I can playing with it fills me with gratitude :alegrarse

I am from Mexico :ocultación: in one of its northern cities and I just turned 18, I just hope I can reach an old age and know as much as the many geniuses I have read about in this forum, (I also love playing musical instruments :violín I aspire to have a repair shop for equipment such as computers, motherboards, graphics cards and consoles (I think it is very ambitious but I know it is possible) I follow my path and I hope to go far in this life :girar:

:grupo: :grupo:

Comment

ello Everyone, I'm new here so I'll say that I'm in the right place because I like electronics and repair it so I think I will be accepted to the group of electronic sharks. Regards

Comment

Hello
                                        I'm Gürsel from izmir, Turkiye. Electrical engineer with nearly zero experience with laptop bioses

Comment

hi evryone
                                          im salim im a computer technician
                                          i have a good idea about all motherboard and os problems
                                          i hope hope to have more experience with you

Comment

Working...
                                          X