Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,
        Greetings from Germany :-)

Comment

hello

Comment

hi guys, i love this site it has helped me a lot, i hope i can help some of you the way it helped me =)

Comment

hello world!

Comment

Hello, I like to fix broken stuff. I came to learn from the people that are smarter than me.

Comment

Hi all, New member here. Have started to self teach myself electronic repair, mostly via Learn Electronics Repair on the tube. Will no boubt have a lot of questions as I learn so hope to be able to leverage all the knowledge on this board.

Comment

Hello All. Name is Roger 63 years old living down under. Retired TV Technician after 46 years. Your forum seems to be for IT mainly, but was wondering if I could get some idea of the brown goods repair industry in the US? These days in Australia there are very few in the industry and service centres are closing across the country. No young people are interested in this type of work. IT is the preferred course and there is no longer any training availability for apprenticeship in brown goods repairs. Do you still have repair shops in your towns?

Comment

I am attempting to recap my CRT. I registered to this site to ask questions. I was informed that I cannot open threads. What was the point of registering to this site?

Comment

Hello everyone! Thanks for accepting me
                        Best Forum !

Comment

Hi,
                          Just joined from the UK and I have an issue with my Dell latitude 5410 laptop, hopefully I can finally get some answers, thank you for accepting me on the forum.

Comment

Hello im new very nice board here

Comment

Hi,
                              I am currently going to school. I have just some basic technical understanding.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Oliver Scott, a dedicated professional working in the bustling city of San Francisco. With a passion for repairing appliances, I am proud to be part of the esteemed Appliance Repair Services team. As an experienced technician, I thrive on providing top-notch solutions for all your appliance needs. From diagnosing complex issues to delivering efficient repairs, I am committed to ensuring that your appliances run seamlessly, making your daily life hassle-free. It's my pleasure to serve the vibrant community of San Francisco and be the go-to person for any appliance concerns you may have. Let's keep your appliances running smoothly together!

Comment

Hello from Timisoara.
                                  Working in IT domain.

Comment

Hey guys! Found this forum and I think it could be much of a help sometimes. I'm a Software Engineer with background in Physics and EE. Glad to be here

Comment

Hi,
                                      Computer engineer looking help =P

-bob-

Comment

well im here to fix my lenovo bios password problem hope i will get solutions soon

Comment

hello fellow cappers, first post, first time repairing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X