This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from the land down under, been a techie for 40 yrs and just stumbled onto this site. Current gig is office equipment and computer networking but have been a hardware man all along. Can help with older imaging hardware and the common 1st tier players KM, Sharp, Toshiba and HP to various levels. Look forward to catting with some of you.

Comment

Hi all.

Comment

Hello. I am from Ukraine, I work in the field of repair of consumer electronic equipment and computers.

Comment

Hi, nice to know you guys

Comment

hello everyone!!

I'm new here and the first thing I want to do is apologize for my bad English.

I have come here looking for information to repair my 3080. I'll try to find all the info I can and try to get my graphics card working again

Comment

Hello from Valencia Spain, I introduce myself in this forum to search and give information about electronic tv and pc
              thanks to the forum

Comment

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, I'm Maurizio and I live in Italy, I'm not a computer technician but I've always been a PC enthusiast, both software and hardware, I'm part of the DOS school, and now I'm trying my hand at some hardware repairs of notebooks and tablets, I hope you can help me with my requests, as well as I'll try to help someone if I know about it. Thank you all

Comment

Hi.
                  I am from Poland and I learn electronics as a hobby. I'm trying to fix laptops. Maybe with time, as I gain more knowledge, I can contribute something to this forum. Thank you for sharing a lot of valuable information on this forum and greetings to all members of the "BADCAPS" forum.

Comment

Hi all from Canada, where the weather is currently rather hot and humid around my place.

Looks like some computer electronics works is coming my way, so it feels like a good time to register although I have come across the forum in the past.

Usually, I dabble in audio and instrument electronics.

For the upcoming work, I will bring a few additions to the Labs.

Comment

I am new and i love learning i hope to help the community in whatever i can support and when i occupy help i hope you can help me thank you carefully the cautin's child

Comment

Hi, ı from turkey

Comment

Hello)

Comment

Hi, long time electronics (audio mainly) enthusiast, just found forum while trying to gather up info about Many same-not-old vintage failing Sony LCD displays at my current employer..

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to fix my laptop. Have found the schematics and identified the chip. Going to see if I can find it on a donor board

Comment

Hello. I try to repair everything in the house when I can!

Comment

Hello all, came across the forum as I investigate the demise of my 6 and a half year old Vizio TV. Hope to be able to contribute as well.

Comment

Well, I don't know after how many years. I am starting to have a fiddle with some old boards. So hopefully I find some interesting reading. Hello to all.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Greetings from Malaysia, I came to know about this forum via Google when I was searching for a solution to clear Supervisor password in a laptop.

Comment

Hello, just landed here looking for information regarding a problem with HP desktop computer firmware.

Seems very good community, i am glad to have joined.

Have a nice day.
                                          M.

Comment

Working...
                                          X