• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Haku from Dubai, Need help with an LG G1 OLED TV

Comment

Hello everyone, I am an electronics enthusiast and I am delighted to be here to communicate with you all

Comment

Olá boa tarde a todos

Comment

Nuevo en el foro desde España

Un saludo a la comunidad

Comment

Great forum and I got the bios I needed for my latitudde 7230, can someone tell me where the bios chip is, the one I took off was only 1mb when the dump is 32mb

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hi, new here and saying Hi!

Nice place you got.

Comment

Hi all!
                Hamster25 from NSW, Australia here
                Long time user, first time poster. Most recently, I found my way here while looking at information about restoring functionality to a ThinkPad T43 laptop.

Comment

Hello, everyone.
                  Marune from the Netherlands here.

Comment

Hi! Everyone
                    I'm Dennis V. Montales from philippines Quezom city I am a computer and cellphone technician. Glad to found this forum and thank you for accepting to be part this forum.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Just saying hi. While looking for my solution

Comment

Hi, my name is jhonathan, i am from Brazil and my hobbies are study hardware and programming, im happy to be here and wait that i can be helpful for someone

Comment

Cordial saludo.
                            Me llamo Yonny Gomez, tengo 51 años, soy Colombiano, pero vivo en santiago de chile, me dedico a la reparación e celuares y otros dispositivos, llevo en la electronica mas de 10 año y en lo que pueda ayudar con gusto intentare.

Gracias por aceptarme en este foro.

Comment

Hello, everyone!
                              Mr. Krastev from Bulgaria here.
                              Verry happy to join the community and to get some knowledge from all of you!

Comment

Hi everyone
                                I'm new in this world of electronics and I want to learn more about trying to restore my old systems

Comment

Hi I'm Scott, Australia. Chasing A52 5G board view.

Comment

Hello from Philippines searching and need for AMD Rx 470 GPU schematic diagram for board viewer thanks and god bless

Comment

Hello!
                                      This is Ashok from Rajasthan, India.

Comment

Wow! The novelty of being the latest post on this thread means that only for a week or so will my introduction be viewed the most! After that, it will for a long time become increasingly obscure and buried underneath layers of thread pages to be read only by the most curiously ardent techies, The SKAvengers™, or bots crawling all over the old web in search of finding sufficient data for Meaningful Answer.

I certainly hope to contribute quality content and knowledge the best I can as I would aim to do anywhere else.

Comment

Hello all, My name is Cory and I am joining the forum for some information on repairing my TCL TV power supply. I've been in the electronics profession for about 12 years, and enjoy tinkering. Already done some searching on the forum and seems like a great community of very knowledgeable individuals. Hopefully I can get some help, and also provide some help to others in the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X