This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, BoredEyeball here. I'm a web developer by day, computer repair tech by night.

Lol

I was quite happy to find this forum, its a great source of information!

Happy to be here

--Sarah

Comment

Hi I am Davcomp. Retired Electronics and computer engineer. Started in Computers Circa 1965 ICT and ICL in UK. Still tinkering with all types of repairs.
      Just found this forum.

Comment

Hi, I'm Roman. I'm glad to be here. Sometimes I need some information or piece of advice. Maybe I will manage to be helpful too.

Comment

Hi there. Love this site!

Comment

Hello Everyone

I am a new member from New Hampshire. Just trying to work on a Macbook A1278 that is dead , no green light on magsafe. Currently testing the power rails.

Comment

Hi. I'm glad to join you guys. Laptop and computer repair is my hobby. Professionally, I build and manage networks in companies. Maybe I can help you with my professional and hobby experience.

Comment

Hello. This seems to be the Tech Repair corner of the interwebz. New here, not to forums. I am starting off helping myself to some much appreciated information and TV troubleshooting, for now. Thank you!

Comment

Hi! Looking forward to learn more about bios things

Comment

I'm from Italy . Passionate about retrogaming , MTB , Movies , Anime , vintage toys and more . I hope to find some support here. Sometimes I have problems with notebooks

Comment

Hello, looking forward to learning about BIOS

Comment

Hello. First post. Looking for some BIos help

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

Hello!

Been tinkering & fixing electronics for years...probably about time I created an account here =)

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

Hey! New user to the forum from Latvia, happy to find people sharing and helping each other.

Comment

Hello- been searching high and low for insight into an issue I’m having with my TV and I found this forum. I enjoy fixing things that are broken and I don’t give up easily. I have enjoyed reading what I have come across already and I hope to now contribute in discussion.

Comment

안녕!
                                    I became interested in graphics card repair, so I signed up for this site.
                                    I'm going to study with a lot of different materials!

Comment

Hello Everyone

I'm currently a tech intern, and have a passion for stripping and rebuilding all sorts of electronics.

Comment

Hello,

I am interested to repair electronics. Hope this forum can help me to learn more.

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'm hoping to pick up some tech knowledge. So far this site has helped a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                          X