This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm a guy from Eastern Bavaria (Germany). Usually I work as system administrator, but sometimes I get broken computers, TVs or household appliances from friends, relatives and acquaintances. Although I'm not a professional in this, I try to repair these things while expanding my knowledge (which is still quite basic, unfortunately).

Comment

Hello, I am new to this Forum, i am a hobbyist electronic repairer, with project repair and "can this be done " questions. I currently work in the United Arab Emirates, as a contractor.

David

David
      Trying to fix what I Broke

Comment

Hello, new to the forum in search of answer and hopefully being able to provide some as well!

Comment

Re: meet the newbie

Hi. I look forward to learning and gaining experience in the repair and restoration of electronic equipment. I hope for support and understanding! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Hi. Admin and Everyone in Badcaps server, I'm Vitou from Cambodia . today I'm Very excited to join you guy. hope everyone good luck and succeeds in your electronic repair.

Comment

Hi All, Looking forward to utilising this vast source of knowledge.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Lots of knowledge to assimilate here. Glad I joined

Comment

Gday everyone. Any Aussie sauce?

Comment

cool bro

Comment

hi im here to repair my laptop hehe

Comment

Hi,

I'm glad to join the community and since I'm brand new here I will present myself.

I am from Belgium, 35 years old man and have a small Phone and PC repair shop in my home town.
                          I subscribed to this forum in order to satisfy my learning needs and to share some of my modest knowledge. I have a college degree in industrial sciences and a Bachelor in Business management.

Repairing stuff has always be a passion for me since a younger age and it became a profession with the years.
                          After graduating at the university I decided first to work as a sales manager for ceveral years after that I started as a bookkeeper (Accountant) until I noticed I wouldn't find any personal satisfaction in the job. So I decided to convert my passion into my profession.

greetings from Belgium

Comment

Hello, Badcapers.

Comment

Howdy. New member, live at Ranch 44 near Crawford Colorado. Eat meat, it's what's for supper!

Comment

New member here, at Ranch 44 near Crawford Colorado

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello
                                    I am not new member but havent posted anyrhing yet
                                    just read my first pm with link to this thread

Comment

Hi all ! I hope to find information on the repair.

Comment

hello im from venezuela want help for gpu

Comment

Hi, my name is Federico and i am the owner of a laptor repair center in Argentina.
                                          I didn't know this forum until i got here searching for some data of a mother schematic and boardviews, so i plain to stay here to continue learning this amazing field of electronic reparing. Sory for my basic english but i will do my best to ask questions in the correct way and to helping resolve some doubts.
                                          Its really nice to be in this kind of forums where people only just try to help each other!

Comment

Working...
                                          X