• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello. I just found this place looking for info on fixing corrupt corrupt laptop bios files. Looks like there's a lot of good info.

Comment

Hello i'm from VietNam

Comment

Hi, I'm Jon. Trained as an engineer originally but that's not my gig now. Just here to get a steer on repairing some of my own domestic stuff ruined during a lightning strike!

Comment

Hello, everyone! My name is Leo. I came here to seek knowledge and wisdom regarding electronics and computer hardware repair. I don't consider myself a professional when it comes down to fixing stuff, but i have a basic know-how on soldering and limited understanding of electrical circuits. I'd like to change that in some capacity. Hopefully, i will find what i need on this forum. Cheers!

Comment

Hello, this forum is very helpful. Thank you all for your time.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello from the USA

Comment

Hi, I am from ireland.

Comment

Hi,
                      New member. My laptop display died, and I found a blown component near the connector and am familiar with PCB rework so I thought i'd try and see if I could find a source to tell me what the component was and try to replace it. It looks like a simple inductor, if it didn't damage anything significant around it seems doable.
                      Glad to have found this site, seems to be a good place to find the board info I need and perhaps some help determining the value needed as well.
                      cheers,

Comment

Hello y'all

Comment

Hello, My name is Aidan I am a computer engineering tech from Ontario Canada who has been tinkering with electronics since age 12

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello, I work with various pieces of old hardware and have to deal with many dead capacitors. One of my current projects is recapping a Tyan Thunder K7 that refuses to POST, will end up replacing the VRM section with Rubycon ZLH caps

Comment

Hi, everyone, am from Malaysia, nice to be here.

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello,
                                    I am CarMagician from Germany.
                                    I found this forum online, I have a big Problem with a HP Pro Book 450 G7.
                                    My Guess: one of the BIOS EEPROMs

Maybe the smart people here can assist me.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello there. Im from Poland and after finding many Bios/EC on this forum I finally need help with KBC dump that I cant find anywhere. Maybe smeone here will help me with that.

Comment

Hi,

I'm XpanD from the Netherlands. Mostly just signing up to look at the pretty pictures, but may also make a contribution here and there.

Comment

Hi there, I am t0ny from London. My Tv KDL-50W829B screen went dark blue last week and I am looking for a repair person. The authorized dealer / seller / repairer told me no parts for it so are there other solutions out there or that's it?

Comment

Working...
                                          X