This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, I joined mainly because I was searching around for a solution for my annoying Surface 3 tablet and my searches brought me here. Now I have the information I needed and hopefully I will be able to be useful to the forum in the future.

Also thank you to everyone.

Comment

Hello Everybody, New member from France ! I like to repair some olds Alienware laptops. Hope I will be able to help a little, and also be helped !

Comment

First time on this forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

Hello,
          I am new and here I am trying to find a solution to my problems about mackbook pro 2019.

Comment

hola. soy nuevo en el foro. espero contribuir a que todo sea mas reparable!!

Comment

Hi, I'm an old member, but inactive since 2019/2020, happy to be back here always competent people and interesting posts, I'm from France and have a macbook motherboard repair business

Thanks to accept me there ;-)

Comment

Hello, new member, need help troubleshooting a 2v VDC switching power supply. I will now post the details to the appropriate 'Troubleshooting Power Supplies and Power Supply Design' forum, since sending this initial intro post is required. Thanks

Comment

Still trying to insert my first post but permission not yet granted. I'll try to post another intro post here and return to the 'Troubleshooting Power Supplies and Power Supply Design' to insert my first post.

Comment

Hey everyone, new member here. I bought a pretty rare and expensive piece of musical gear that I've been slowly trying to fix and learn a bit. So why not start asking for some help!

Comment

Hello. Welcome to everyone I am new to the forum

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum. I am a college student from Ohio looking to repair and find schematics of an old Dell monitor I received for free.

Thanks to all the moderators for managing this forum!

Comment

Hey all -

New Apple Certified technician here. Excited to get searching through existing posts and hopefully lend a helping hand to those in need!

Comment

Hi! Joined since y'all are the only souls that seem to share firmware bins for the PS5 25Q16JVNIM but I dig the repair stuff, and this site looks fun.

Right 2 Repair 4ever

Comment

Hello everyone, I am from Taiwan
                              I am learning related computer knowledge
                              My English is not good, so I use Google to translate

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself too. I am 30 years old and I live in Morocco. My first computer was an ibm pentium 3 (we will never forget when we connected my machine via modem and messages could be written over phone lines!!!)

Comment

Hi

New to the forum. Just looking for assistance repairing HP/DELL Laptops.

TIA

Comment

Save to you all and thanks for accepting me in the forum I will be happy to share my experiences with members and collaborate profitably. Excuse my english but i use google translate. I am a smartphone repair enthusiast main board notebook cards I use various tools for repair and I have gained some experience I hope to be useful to you.

Comment

Hi All,

Mark from So Cal. I'm a newbie looking for help with some repairs. My immediate need is a TV but I also have some Mac computers and a CD player in need of some help. Have been successful repairing my refrigerator and washing machine over the years. Now, with your help, hope to tackle some electronics projects. Glad I found this resource. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hello

My father was a TV repairman so I grew up in the electronics world. I spent many hours salvaging components from junked TVs. Learned about digital electronics in high school (1974). My 1st real job was assembling prototype computer boards then calibrating them and testing them. Did some time in the military and left there as a COBOL instructor. Went on to Systems Programming with the big iron! Networking was my specialty (SNA, SNI, TCP/IP and a few others in between).

I fix just about everything around the house myself. Have built/upgraded several PCs. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, blacksmith, fused glass, beer (brew and consume) and CrossFit. Recently have taken on repairing some iPads. That is where I found this forum. I look forward to the enlightenment and sharing.

Comment

Hi Everyone, I'm new here, still looking around ...look good!

Comment

Working...
                                          X