X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

My name is Shawn, first time on this forum.
    I've done component level repair about 17 yrs ago. Now I am looking to try and fix macbook motherboard for my nieces laptop. She spilled water on it… now I got to get this going as she's in exam week. No pressure of course lol.

This forum looks like a great place to start. Thank you for all those who are out there helping people with fixes and repairs.

Comment

Hello,

My name my name is Ed. I have an old college degree in E.E. but life circumstances have taken me away from the field. I've always loved doing circuit work and would like to get back into it. I love gaming and as such most of my attention would be in getting computer components working again.

I'm looking into fixing mostly video cards, but I have some experience doing basic phone repairs (lcd assemblies, cameras, other hardware).

Recently got a reflow station and I want to be able to repair stuff soon. So i'll be looking at schematics.

Comment

hello

my name is kaleb

Comment

Hello, everyone.

Comment

Gday. Noob looking to stay in the loop. Kinda praying for a neuro-link arrangement to save you all from inevitable window fogging questions. Like patching in a RDP properly … and begging for a mater code for my in bootable windows bit locker crippled Lifebook 758. First world but it's 64bit hex dec..nosebleed. Insert groveling sounds here…

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am an electronics engineering technician that graduated from the two year electronics engineering technician course at i.W. Akerley Campus in 1995 in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. Upon graduating I was self employed repairing consumer electronics such as TV's, VCR's, home/car audio equipment, telephones, cordless phones, answering machines and DVD players. I now got out of that industry and repair the electronic boards in another industry.

Comment

Helo!
                I'm a Spanish technician. I worked in computer a lot of year

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm an 18-year-old programmer venturing into the world of electronic repair. Excited to learn and contribute to this forum!

Best regards, thecodefodder

Comment

Hello to the community.
                    I discovered this forum during an internship in micro-welding and your forum was given as a knowledge base and reference.

I hope to be able to provide you with some interesting feedback.

Sincerely

Comment

எனது சுயவிவரத்தைத் திறக்க மற்றும் ஒத்திசைக்க காத்திருக்கிறது.

Comment

Hello to all,

I'm Dave and I was repeatedly led to this forum by Googling for ideas about how to remove the BIOS password from my HP Elitebook 840 G3 laptop.
                        Thanks to this forum, I now have a plan and it will not involve any desoldering/soldering (phew).
                        On to glory...... We will see.

Comment

Hey guys new member here...coming here for help troubleshooting a circuit board problem I am having. My name is Dave I am 40 and I live in Florida

Comment

Hi,

I'm Max, I found this forum because I was looking for help about Bios (LA-B991P precisely).
                            Hope I can find information and hope I can help some of you.

Comment

stephen john 27 trying to learn more stuff about troubleshooting things

Comment

Kamil 33 trying to learn computer

Comment

hello guys. i want to know bios

Comment

Hi! i'm from Brazil

Comment

Hello all!! nice to be here, i used the forum in the past to read but never joined actively, hope to be more active soon! Greetings!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X