This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello"" I joint this forum because I have a question, about vram resitance of my graphic card, my name is steve""

Comment

Hello. I am new to electronics repair but eager to learn.

Comment

Hi, pleasure to be here!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi all from Ukraine

Comment

Hi Guys , Name is James I'm a beginner with electronic.

Comment

Hi here Niros from the Netherlands. I am interested in electronic repair. From my young age I already opened radio's tv's and try to repair them. This was not always succesfull but when I had succes this felt very good. I am addicted to that feeling of searching, finding the problem and solving it. I hope at this form to learn and share!

Comment

Eddie here, joined because I'm bored at home and looking to repair a tv lol. And learn some electronics stuff as well

Comment

Hello I'm Daniel from Melbourne. Constantly tinkering with things and just now starting to learn to repair SMD circuit boards which I couldn't do before. This site is great, lots of experience and knowledge in it. Thank you to all those who already contributed.

Comment

Hi all from Ukraine

Comment

Hello everyone. great to be here. Looking to learn what i can from long time members. Hoping to turn my hobby into something more.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Hi!
                              I just started to learn micro soldering and electronic repairs. I really enjoy it regardless of failures. I already changed lcd connector on nintendo switch and fixed a Nokia X5 with ripped USB-C connector pads.

Hope I can get and give help here

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello,
                                  I attempt to keep my electronic world working, sometimes it's more of a challenge and i need to break out the larger hammer!

Don

Comment

New Members - please post your introductions here

New member here from Australia - normally repairing vintage electronics but recently started repairing phones and computers for 'special customers' only!

Thanks for managing the forum, we all owe you!

Comment

New Member from Australia here - normally repairing vintage electronics but recently started doing SMT jobs. Thanks for hosting!

Comment

hy all,
                                        my name is Michael from Germany. I will get started to repair some electronis for my self. So i join here to find help and schematics.

Comment

Hello good night

My name is Yassine, I'm delighted, I live in France and I work in computer repair and mobile telephony, and I'm a big fan of new technology, and here I am registered on the badcaps forum, for my research and help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X