This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am a newbie and interested in reading and learning some stuff on the threads here, maybe engaging with some matters in the future. Wish you all well!

Comment

Hello All,

I work as an Electrician and in my spare time like to repair equipment. I am interested in permaculture and see that this forum is a great way to try to save the Earth's precious resources.

Comment

Hello I'm Brian and i would like to be activated so that i an post and get opinion of others on motherboard repairs I'm currently stuck on most of them are new gen and and can"t find any reference to them online

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Anthony

I want to learn more on board level so that I'm really glad to having here to and to many things and knowledge that I can learn here.

Comment

Hello, I found this forum that will help me in my work, which is repairing electronics and cash registers.. I hope I can be useful too.

Comment

Hello All,

Searching info for unlock a SP4 by myself.

Have a good day.

Comment

Hi all
                I've loved electronics since Practical Electronics in the 60s, building ratsnest Sinclair IC4 then IC10 amps (neither worked!) then Wireless World in the 70s, when I built JLH amps on PC boards ... now it's all plug-in like Lego, so have reverted to mechanical fixes.
                I love replacing a rubber-band to rescue an optical drivetray, or refreshing printer rollers!

Comment

Hi all

I have experience in software programming and computers in general.
                  I like to repair old computers.
                  I hope I can help other people in this forum.

Have a good day.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi yall
                      computer karl here
                      love this site and the work it does to
                      transform a paperweight into a working computer
                      Thank you for doing a great job!
                      Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hello! Pretty new to all this, but was always interested in repairing things and trying to fix graphics cards now.

Comment

Hello to everyone

Comment

Hello to everyone, my name is Luis and live in Spain. Trying to repair home electronics. Nice to meet you

Comment

Im terrible with electronics, you guys seem to know what youre doing haha. hey everyone

Comment

hey guys! looking to learn about bios stuff and option roms this looks like the place to be

Comment

Olá Pessoal! sou do Brasil, tenho 50 anos, Espero colaborar para enriquecer ainda mais este forum.

Comment

HI, Im a Auto Mechanic In the USA, I have been fixing cars about 31 years. I have lots of computers and electronic toys. I know enough to get my self in trouble, and how to find out how to correct whatever it was I did wrong or messed up. I have hacked phones, Nintendo Wii's, Chipped original Xboxes and 360's. I have a small fleet of various drones. I have lots of car OBD and OBD2 scanners. I have a digital oscilloscope and several DVOM's. I can use both windows and Linux, I am a novice at most things electronic except cars. I have built many weird, strange and cool things. I am here because I was given a HP computer and I want to run Linux on it but its one of those HP's with the wireless cards blocked in BIOS. So this is my starting point.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, I am doing a TV repair business in Korea. Thank you for your support in the future.

Comment

Hello from Croatia

Comment

Working...
                                          X