This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I love repairing stuffs and can't wait to help others too!

Comment

Hi all,
      I am French and I apologize for my very bad English.
      I have been interested in electronics for a few months and in particular repairing laptops and game consoles.
      This forum is amazingly knowledgeable.
      Thank you all

Comment

Hi all, I'm trying to find BIOS for my Xiaomi Mi Book Pro 14 AMD version

Comment

hi, from spain

Comment

Hi I am Bear518. I started working for GECS in their national repair center May of '92 after getting an Associates Degree in Applied Science for Electronics Engineering Technology. I later did technical support for IBM and then moved to IBM Customer Relations. I finished my career doing customer relations for Lenovo.

Comment

Hello, my name is Grant and I'm not to this forum. I found it while searching for component level prints for a friend's TV so I could help him repair it. I was trained in the Air Force (2002-200&), Avionics technician, and have been in the electrical field every since. Professionally I stick to industrial automation, instrumentation and controls. Occasionally I repair appliances for myself, family and friends. Glad to be here.

Comment

Hello!
                i'm from Cameroon in central Africa. Yes we too we sometimes look what is inside our devices. While making some research on a firmware i came to know this forum and i can say that it's very interesting. I hope together we will have fun in electronics repair.
                I can be consider as newbie .

Comment

hello I've been here for 5 years but somehow I'm still a "new member" haha

Comment

Hello from Florida. I am attempting to repair a samsung LED tv, UN60F7100AFXZA . For years the multimeter and soldering kit have just gathered dust until now, and thanks to finding this forum, going to see what i am able to accomplish. Just the little i've been here reminds of how most of the internet was in the late 90s with all of us helping each other which just feels nice. Anyhoo, off we go to learn how to use a multimeter to test.

Comment

I love to tinker and diy... This is the best place ever!!!/

Comment

Hey guys,

Found this forum from doing research on an old monitor I am in the process of being repaired. I am new to this and have already learned a lot from reading other forums. Excited to learn more!

Comment

hi every one

Comment

HELLO ALL,
                            Nasim Khan here, from Mumbai, India.

Feeling lucky to join this community and hope to learn how to repair my gadgets as DIY with your help. I like to disassembled things and see how they work so....i think this will help me in the future.

Thank you

Comment

Hi all -
                              Quick intro about myself. From Australia and very interested in electronics and alike.
                              Hope to gain valuable information & learn from others.

Cheers.

Comment

Hello
                                I am Callum from the UK. Very much a novice here but electronics enthusiast and general all round tinkler. Nothing beats the satisfaction of learning and understanding then applying new knowledge to repair your own products.

Comment

Hello everyone! From Chile. Quilpue.

Comment

Hi Andy here from the UK.

Learning electronics and bent the pins on a cpu socket, as it is 2012 Mobo it has become my first learning sacrificial lamb board.

Was looking for the boardview of ROG Rampage IV Extreme after binge watching Youtube repair vids which brought me here.

Comment

Hi to everyone
                                      My Name is Gabriel and i am from Romania

Comment

Hi!
                                        My Name is Viktor and im from Germany

Comment

hello from Canada. great site to find bios dumps

Comment

Working...
                                          X