X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,
    I am from north east India and a new member in this forum. I am also a novice to laptop repair and i will come later on with my post regarding laptop problems.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone

long time diy electronics guy venturing into pcb repairs/component replacement.

Comment

Hi everyone, i am from germany. My device is a surface pro 4 without touch

Comment

Hi there!
          I'm from Poland.
          I'm here to get/improve some knowledge and start new page of my life.
          I'd started with P386 in 90's... At the current time use just laptops Asus & Msi. Trying to help myself maybe I'll help someone else
          Thanks and good luck for all of us!

Comment

Hi all,
            i am a software developer, but sometimes i try to diagnostic and repair different type of consumer electronics with my limited electronics knowledge and your knowledge (electronic forums users). Looking forward to joining the forum!

Comment

Which Hardware need to play with BIOS.
              Read / Write / Backup....

I am not familiar with forums please forgot me for miss place the question.

Comment

Hello,

I'm happy to join this comunity

Comment

Hello,
                  i am a new member in this forum and i am from north east India. I am a novice with respect to laptop repair and i hope that i will gather more knowledge by joining in this forum. Soon i will be posting a new thread on laptop repair.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, just joined - trying to unlock a bios on a Dell ***8FC8 coded laptop

Comment

Hello,
                      I'm glad for this forum, because I often find answers, diagrams and a lot of information for my own progress here, thanks

Comment

Hello from Green Valley, Arizona which is now home after living in several Asian countries and nine US states during career of Industrial Engineering and Productivity consulting. A Navy veteran.

Now having time to pursue delayed "Bucket List" of interest in electronics that started 65 years ago when TV repairman befriend and gave me copy and ARRL Handbook. YouTube has provided 100s of hours of viewing across dozens of providers.

I have several computers going back to functioning 8088 XT clone, IBM G40 Linux machine, etc.

Following priority on learning Python and Machine Leaning coding, currently focused on learning DC component basics, circuit and PCB design, and putting together basic supporting instrumentation.

Looking forward to learning from and possibly even contributing to the Forums.

Comment

Saludos
                          Gracias por el acceso. mi nombre es Francisco Corea, soy de Nicaragua, Técnico en electrónica, siempre buscando soluciones a nivel de componentes para no ser uno más que se dedica a diagnosticar y decir la tarjerta no sirve

Comment

Hello, long time lurker from the hot San Fernando Valley. Back again, yet again looking for the missing smoke.

Comment

Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be here in this forum and try to learn as much as I can about this world of computers.
                              I'm from Nicaragua and my name is Emerick, in the final relapse of finishing my higher studies in Electronic Engineering.
                              I think I have already been banned for not reading the rules on time since I need a translator because even my English at the time of writing is not very good and by not reading about the rules of this platform I think they will suspend my account.

Comment

Hi to all , first of all sorry for my bad english .
                                I am an old guy , i grow up with the spectrum 48K , then the 128k , commodore amiga 500 and then amiga 2000 . Back then was a different story , because in that time this machines where the gamming machines , when the comodore ended back in 2004 i mounted my first pc, a pentium II 333mhz
                                in that time one of the best . i mounted several computers , dismounted several laptops to do maintenance , i am curious and i love to learn things related to tecnology . Thanks all

Comment

Hi everyone, I am new to hardware repair and joined the group to learn.

Thanks

Comment

hello, i'm from germany!
                                    I discovered this forum while I was looking for a way to unlock the bios password for my hp elitebook 840 g7!

many greetings

Comment

Hi everyone I am glad I found you here. everything looks great. I am Mckenzie SA. I have been trying and searching so long for somewhere I could feel at home.

Comment

Just want to say hi. Long time lurker !!

Comment

Hello, I'm niimi, I'm new, obviously. I just made an account to see if anyone here might have an answer/solution to my problem as sifting through the Google results has not yielded me any working solution. I probably just didn't look hard enough, but thought I might give a forum a try since I haven't participated in one for years. Perhaps, this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Comment

Working...
                                          X