This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

]It is now 2023 and this forum is going strong. I'm yozhi early 20's. Ill log in from time to time and now that im here im curios to read all within this forum im highly impressed by the much information i was gained only by reading here and there thanks in advance fot this opportunity

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm so glad I found this forum. because it meets my work requirements. Let's contribute a lot to the forum

Comment

hello im Pavel from Syberia, im a devops engineer and pc entusiast, likes heavy musics, it world and my dog

Comment

Hi! New here. Been working on electronics professionally since 2018. Looking to access some posts on board repair for my 820-3330 Mid 2012 15" MBP

Comment

Hello, I repair electronics as a hobby, recently got into motherboard repairs. and this forum is a true goldmine for beginners like me . Got my microscope and waiting for an oscilloscope!

Comment

Hello,
              I'm Marko from Slovenia, I would just like to say hello to everyone.

Comment

I'm 37. Ive enjoyed tinkering with electrical and mechanical components my whole life. I have a aerospace manufacturing background. I enjoy repairing audio and televisions. Im eager to learn more.

Comment

Hello everybody,this is my first post on this forum,My name is Mihai,i'm 39 years old,i'm from Romania and my occupation is a Electronics engineer,i repair laptop's and other variates electronics devices.

Comment

Hello hello, first post, I'm trying to find good information haha.

Comment

hello to you all,
                      i'm an it-tech from germany and i looking forward to fix some computer problems while also help other people fixing their problems.

axel

Comment

Sup guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

Been fixing odd stuff since the late 90's, PC's, Macs, Servers. Some small board components here and there and bios password removal if I really need to. Diagnosis and Recommendations is about it these days.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I tinker with electronics and other things. I have always been interested in electronics. My dad got me interested in electronics since he was an electronics tech at White Sands Missile Range. I started fixing things while I was in the Navy. My friend who was teaching me was an AT(Aviation Electronics Tech) and him and I would fix mostly TV's.After that I was self taught using Navy correspondent courses. These courses are quite informative. They start with this is an electron and go into electron tubes micro electronics to miniature and micro-miniature component repair to radio frequency and RADAR. I am looking forward to learning more from this site. I tinker with the very old to the very new.

Comment

Hello from the Nordics. I often work or tinker with electronics, and often my searches point to this site so opening an account here was a long due action.

Comment

Hello im Schmidti from Germany and i found this forum by searching about password resets on lenovos. I have an automotive electronic background and looking forward to learning more computer skills from this site:-)

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Mojtaba Sultani and i am form Kabul Afghanistan I am 35y an electronic is my hobby I really love to be in the forum thanks everybody to be her.

Comment

Hi all, wonderful forum and plenty of information. I've been repairing electronic for nearly 15 years now but mostly as a side hustle. Hopefully I can keep doing that and help others in this forum as well.

Comment

Hello everyone I look forward to joining in the community of this forum. Iv heard a lot about how we support each other here and hope I could be a part of it all. Thanks
                                    -lexander

Comment

Hi everyone, new member from London here. I'm hoping to learn a lot.

Comment

Hii people, i'm here just to say thanks to everyone that makes this site a good place to learn something new everyday. Sorry if i mess up with my english , im still learning it haha. Regards from Argentina!!

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

Working...
                                          X