This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Well hello everybody, nice to meet you all..

Comment

Hey All, I'm a uni student. Studying electronics engineering. Was looking around the internet to see if anyone has any idea about dynabook bios content and how to make sense of it. Found every source to point to this forum. Happy to join.

Comment

First time on this forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel, I'm from Poland. I want to learn how to repair/modify BIOS.

Comment

Hello all!

I'm aaronkatrini, a passionate user of older hardware, I enjoy using and collecting them. I'm here to learn a little of how I can do basic repairs if needed. Thanks for having me

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew I'm 23 years old. I want to repair all technic in my house

Comment

Hey Everyone, I from Canada and am an electronics technician for DND. I've gotten into TV repair as a hobby and hoping to expand my knowledge! Cheers!

Comment

Hi all.
                  My name is John. I am an old fart from Ireland. Retired and I spend too much time reading forums and such.
                  Found this forum while seeking a means to get past an unknown BIOS password. Hopefully I will find what I see and then can enjoy reading lots of interesting topics.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I’m 35 year old.. working in IT as a security researcher that have picked up electronics as a hobby to learn more about embedded security and repairing electronics..

Comment

Hi all, I'm from Rīga, Latvia
                      First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.
                      Prusak

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

Hello.My name is Conrad. It's my pleasure to be on your forum.
                          Greetings from Poland.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Mike I'm here just trying to learn from the MOUNTAINS of information to be found

Comment

Andy here,
                              53 yr old who's been interested in electronics since before I was born :-)

I've been a radio amateur since 1985 and enjoy picking up broken stuff and repairing it or making my own things others charge a fortune for!

Designed and built my own contactless morse keys
                              Built a 10MHz GPS disciplined Oscillator
                              Repaired a Marconi 2955
                              Fixed/tuned various radios
                              Built a 10GHz transverter

Own a spectrum analyzer or three, AWG, a few 'scopes, the 2955, frequency counters... and more.

I stumbled across badcaps looking for the schematic of a power supply I was given. Glad I found it.

Comment

hello, thank you for letting me join, I study to repair laptops and
                                I hope to learn a lot here

Comment

hello! I just created an account to see if anybody could help me with a bios password! nothing too serious, i come from mexico, and i am currently studying software engineering!

greetings to all

Comment

Hi Everyone, names Zayalac, im new the forum but am looking forward to obtaining further knowledge and experience from all the great users here.

I've been a computer technician for 5 years but have only looked at logic board/ system board repair as a hobby I would love to get further involved into this side of repair.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Hi there,
                                      My name is Ayrton. I'm from Argentina but living in New Zealand, an old school Electronic Engineer. Kind Regards.

Comment

Hi people, Name's Mariusz. I'm from Poland but living in Malta. Former brewer. I started learning electronic year ago. Probably I will look for help much more often than give it, but I'll try to change it in the future. Cheers!

Comment

Hey,
                                          Im new here
                                          27 - Sysadmin for a Smallish company
                                          Playing with Tech around since im 4.

Comment

Working...
                                          X