This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Matthew and I am from Leigh in the UK. I am going to reflashing the bios chip on an old laptop and have come here for tools and advice. Thank you.

Comment

Hi my name is tony and i repair tvs as a hobby

Comment

Buenas tardes gente, soy técnico en computadoras, buscando bios para una notebook encontré este foro, muy interesante, muchas cosas por aprender.

Comment

Hi, I'm Martin from the Czech Republic. I studied electronics but got diverted to computers ;-)

Comment

hello i am new here.

Comment

Hi all. My name is Felix and i`m from germany. I`ll fix all kinds of electronic devices - mostly Macbooks. Thanks for the outstanding knowledge/data collection here!
              I`m always happy if i can fix someting to save a device or to help somebody else - So if you are close to Göttingen and need help fixing something let me know

Comment

Buenas tardes gente

Comment

Hi All,

I've been a tinkerer for years and just found this forum after watching a video on the LER channel. Looking forward to learning even more!

Comment

Hello! Im new to TV repair, most ive done is Capacitor replacements and IC chips.

Looking forward to getting into community!

Comment

hello everyone!
                      An Indonesian guys here!

Comment

Well i'm just an old fart that has started playing with electronics to fix some of my own stuff. Retired and just playing around

Comment

Hello, greetings from Poland. I always wanted to start my own repair shop of electronics, but most laptops and pc. Looking forward to look for help and help others in the future.

My hobbys are electronics, PCB design, microcontrollers programaming, Python and C# programming.

Best
                          M.

Comment

Hi , greeting from Scotland . I'm trying to reset my BIOS but it appears to be very complicated.

Best ,
                            L.

Comment

Hi all, hope everyone is having a great day. I am from the the UK and seek to gain an insight into bios.

Comment

Hi Everyone i'm from the UK and glad to meet you all,
                                my skill set is pretty low at the moment and i will probably be asking lots of questions so please bear with me for a bit till i find my legs. hope you all have a great day !

Comment

JC here from Seattle area. Always liked playing with computers when younger, now they are a tool mainly. Had my first apple back in 1982.

Comment

Hi, I'm Pawel from the Poland. I studied electronics but got diverted to computers.

Comment

Hello World! People familiar with C programming will get it.

Comment

I must be dense, can not find out how to initiate a post as my first membership duty.

Comment

Hello,

I am new to board repair and this appears to be an excellent source to learn. I am from Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                          X