• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greeting to All. New User here.

Comment

Hello, greetings from Uruguay, I am an electronics enthusiast and I have some studies on the subject, I want to repair my HP notebook and I think there is valuable information in this forum. Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Anatoly, I'm 58, Ukraine. In the 80s I worked as a radio mechanic in a radio workshop, now I sometimes repair computer components for myself as a hobby. I am interested in retro computers of the Intel Pentium-II, III period as well.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am looking to do component level repair of my HP Zbook 15 G3 laptop and looking for advice on identifying SMD fuse wattage for the LCD backlight.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello. I was just curious how much time I registered in this site but I can't even see my profile.

Comment

ok

Comment

Hi all from the indan ocean
                  hope to find what i need here ^_^

Comment

my name is omamakwakuboateng from ghana.

An electronics in phones and laptops student, my mission here is to learn and ideas with others.

Thank you

Comment

Hello forum! Thank you for being!

Comment

Hi, newbie here from philippines. Need some help w/ a mobo and hope you may be able to help. Have some background in electrical and electronics, hands on. Thanks!

Comment

Hello from Argentina!
                          Working in tech support for most of the last 20 years, I got stumped trying to find bios files appropriate for eeprom programmers and landed here. I'm reaaaally not experienced trying to revive computers this way... I hope you guys can help!
                          Cheers

Comment

Hi, I stumbled upon this forum looking to fix my lenovo witch i bricked with a bios update.
                            Let's find a solution

Comment

Hey, hello everyone.
                              I am just a guy who is interested in how things work. I have disassemled engines and gearboxes, and feel comfortably in that area, and got in to electronics. It started with a PSU that didn't work... I tried to understand how it worked, binge-watched Richard on learn electronics repair and started to try to fix computers and here I am...:-)

Comment

Hi all, new to this forum but hope to get help with some sudio stuff.
                                Not sure what I'm doing but I like to tinker.

Comment

Hello all : )

Comment

I guess i can post here.

Comment

Re: Newbie Question Schematics reference resistance measurements

Hello, i just registered to badcaps! Sorry i need to post somewhere to test my account. Btw i read your question but i can't help about it, sorry.

Comment

TEST

Comment

Hello
                                          My name is Kevin. I was born VietNam. I'm living in Virginia US . I'm learning and working about laptop repair.

Comment

Working...
                                          X