This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola a todos, soy cubano de 54 aƱos, estudie ingenieria en comunicaciones, me gusta mucho la electronica y sobre esa base he realizado algunas repraciones en equipos de radio. Actualmente me desarrollo como informatico en una empresa.
    Espero poder aportar algo de mis conocimientos en este Foro, asi como aprender de uds
    Gracias

Comment

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rusty from Williamsport, PA. I'm an old timer. Started in audio/video repair in 82 when 8-tracks were still a thing. Unfortunately I was forced out of a/v in 2004 because I saw the end coming. I suffered though the 25 years in production which turned out to be even less dependable than me. Finally in 2019 I retired but I still do repairs from home. When you're as old as me you need to keep challenging your mind so you don't start drooling on yourself. Looking forward to maybe helping out.

Comment

Hi everyone
        I joined because I wanted to learn how to repair and maybe help

Comment

Hola buen dia, vengo por los datasshet, diagramas, y esquemƔticos se me hace mucha falta :3
          Peru

Comment

Hi, I'm just here because my tv broke. I'd like to hear what you think the problem might be. Thanks!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello, thanks ��

Comment

Greetings,

I've been a consumer electronics repair technician for a little over a year now. I work with a small team spanning two stores in our region.

Unfortunately, we don't offer much in the way of board level repairs, but its enough to learn the basics on. I hope to eventually expand into more specialized board repair and eventually move on to bigger and better thangs beyond our small store chain.

Comment

Hola, me llamo Jorge y soy de MĆ©xico, soy ingeniero mecatrĆ³nico y me gusta mucho la electrĆ³nica. actualmente me dedico a la reparaciĆ³n de computadoras y estoy incursionando en la reprogramaciĆ³n de eeprom bios.
                    EncontrĆ© este sitio despuĆ©s de estar mucho tiempo buscando el BIOS para una laptop y en uno de sus foros alguien aporto la soluciĆ³n, Ā”Ā”bingo!! ya funciona otra vez. Simplemente me encanto. Disculpen la traducciĆ³n pero hablo poco ingles.

Hello, my name is Jorge and I am from Mexico, I am a mechatronics engineer and I really like electronics. Currently I am dedicated to the repair of computers and I am dabbling in the reprogramming of eeprom bios.
                    I found this site after spending a long time looking for the BIOS for a laptop and in one of its forums someone provided the solution, bingo! it works again. Simply I loved it. Excuse the translation but I speak little English.

Comment

Hello, my name is Gregory, i'm 35, from Poland and I repaired laptops.

Comment

Hello from Spain! First time here trying to unlock a BIOS. Wish me luck

Comment

HI I'm new been around a while enjoy the site

Comment

Hello Bad Caps members , My name is John and I am a marine technician working on Mercury , Yamaha and Evinrude outboards . and enjoy repairing tv' s and other electronic equipment and have a long ways to go on learning.

Comment

Hey guys newbie here no fancy titles just like fixing things as a hobby!

Comment

hi to yall, just a guy from italy that likes electronics and got intrested in component level repair, found this forum and jumped in, the info that are available in this forum are insane and im very grateful for that. happy repair to everyone

Comment

Ciao mi scuso se scrivo in italiano ma non conosco l'inglese.
                                  Mi chiamo Giuseppe e sono Italiano di Napoli. Sono un pensionato e sono stato sempre appassionato di elettronica, riparo varie cose PC TV e altro. Vi ringrazio di avermi accettato come membro e vi auguro buona fortuna.

Comment

Hi Peoples, I'm new to this forum, in my mid 50's. First computer was a Sinclair ZX 80 i think, long time ago.
                                    Anyway, live in Aus, mech engineer, limited electronic knowledge. 8 in fam, crazy household. Like to fix rather than throw away. Stumbled on this forum when i was looking to fix an old car off mine that lacks power at low rpm, this forum suggested it may be the Map, TPS or caps in engine or trans ECU. Still checking this, not resolved yet. Thanks to all who contibute, as forums are awesome.
                                    Hope to post when i figure my issue out. Thanks cheers Vin

Comment

Hello! I've always enjoyed working on electronics, but this is my first time working on board components. I'm looking forward to learning from the forum!

Comment

Hello, In my retirement from transport mechanic I find myself delving deeper into beginner electronic repair as a hobby.

Comment

Hey all, been using this site and repairing devices for a few years now, BadCaps has been a great place to find information on, but I think now is the time I need to reach out and ask for advice on some of my more difficult repairs, as well as to maybe help others.
                                          Most of my repairs are game consoles, phones and laptops.

Comment

Working...
                                          X