Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone. Hope to have a wonderful time ahead

Comment

Hello. Trying to set up my random account so I can get to TALKING. :x

Comment

Hello from France,
        I'm trying to repair my old friend (an inno3d gtx 1080 ti).
        I have some knowledge an tools in electronics.

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you, as your new member to be here.

so like to share experiences with others about Hardware / Software / Engineering and aloot more, what this world with all about Technic's giving us.

Comment

Hello from Hungary. I'm doing on- and offsite software and hardware repairs (PCs, laptops), administrating SoHo and SMB systems, doing data recovery, monitoring networks, managing backups in my own one-man business. I like retro stuff (C64 rulez), games, and good beers. I'm here to learn (as you have to do that in your entire life).

Comment

Hi everyone. Im new here. Im working in construction but always was seeking to fix varies stuff. From when I was kid opens phones, laptops and different electronics just to see the inside. Sometimes its end up that Ive destroy it but sometimes I was able to fix something that I never deal with. As in my opinion everything run of some logic there is no magic . Im start to learn about MacBooks but I would say my knowledge is small. I don't want to be a expert but would like to be able to fix varies things. Just want to explore my hobby. There are lots of experiences people on this forum and lots of people like me. I happy that I can enjoy the community. Thanks

Comment

Greetings from the USA! Thanks in advance for the help as I try to stumble my way through fixing my TV...

Comment

Hi all, i'm from Italy, Rome and i am a self-taught technician. I look for repair schemes and some help

Comment

Hello all from Sunny Cali

Comment

Hello there! Greets from Poland!

Comment

Thanks for accepting me into this community. Looking forward to assisting and learning!!!

Comment

Hi all, I found some really informative threads on TV repairs and I hope to learn more from the community.

Comment

Hoping to expand my knowledge with this community. See ya guys around!

Comment

Hi, I am 46 years old doing repairs with a passion for electronics. I live in Poland and here I am currently repairing laptops and printers and all sorts of computer equipment. Best regards to all and each of the individual.

Comment

this place is very good, thanks my friends

Comment

hello everyone, as a hobby I like to repair devices when possible instead of throwing them away, I hope to learn from you

Comment

Hello! My name is Michael. I am a 21 years old automotive engineering student that happens to have a huge passion for anything tech related. Currenty I am fixing some retro motherboards and this place has been great for learning about what capacitors I need.

Comment

Hello! I am 15 years old and as a hobby I like to repair electronics... Thats why I'm here hehe

Comment

Hi guys.. i just joined this cool forum. I am new to the world of electronics. I tell you a little about myself. I live in Mexico I speak Spanish, although I understand English, I still use the google translator. I apologize if my English is not good.
                                        I just completed 3 trainings in laptop electronics. I am interested in continuing to learn. I am 31 years old and I think I will not be ready to start. greetings to all.

Comment

Hello my first post after many years of membership

Comment

Working...
                                          X