X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. My name is Alex.
    I would like to learn microsoldering and hopefully one day be able to fix consoles, laptops etc.

Comment

Hi
      My name is Alf, I'm from "Middle Norway"*and I like to faff around with electronics. Right now, I am trying to breathe new life in to my Altzheimer-ridden MacBook Pro 15" from Mid 2012. It served me well up until it started turning itself off randomly, and then started re-re-re-restarting itself incessantly and giving me no video signal about 43.394%*of the restarts... So I think it is safe to say that there is an SMC issue, as well as possibly a GPU problem. It remains to be seen. Thanks for letting be hop onboard!
      Cheers,
      Alf
      --
      Too many projects to mention,
      Too little time to mention...

Comment

My Name is Matt.

Comment

Hi guys am from Ethiopia and i love repairing things !!
          Hope i will enjoy with u guys !!!

Comment

Hi Im from UK. I studied computer engineering many decades ago. I work in finance now but my first love has never left. I love to build, repair and find out how things work. I came accross this formum by accident and hope to now spend many hours with this community.

Comment

Hi all,

I am Chrys and my hobby is electronics. I was watching this forum for a long time, but I never posted something up to now.

It is nice to see people helping each other in this community!

Comment

Hello, im Milosz.
                Living in Scotland, trying something new, want to learn how to repair electronics.

Comment

Salut

Comment

Hi everyone!
                    New in the hobby of DIY electronics repairs so I decided there is no better place to be.

Comment

Hi I'm Nikola from Bosnia. I'm working with PC an IT for 20 years. Now I install security cameras and other equipment for technical security.

Comment

Hi Martin form Norway. working with macbook repair and data recovery.

Comment

Hello everybody. My name is Pedro and I have a HP Elitebook 840 G5 with bios locked.

Comment

Hi everyone, it is nice to be here. I started off back in the early 80's repairing TV's with valves, yes they did exist, and I haven't stopped learning new tricks since.

Comment

hola soy Leonardo. vivo en Argentina .Buenos Aires.
                              Estoy en la electrónica ya hace 20 años y aprendiendo mas y mas cada dia.
                              Estoy experimentando con la reparación de placas de vídeo y motherboard.

Comment

Hello My Interests have turned to component level repair. I enjoy a good puzzle and repairing laptops, motherboards and video cards with my hot air station. I scrub the internet for the Board view files I need to fix the things I brake. Today I was hunting for BV files for R7 250 video card I knocked a Cap Off and need to find out what it was... lol Instead I found other files I needed here... so I joined... Cheers!

Comment

Hi. I'm on this site to look for a bios unlock for a T480s I found in the PC recycling bin at my work... I'm teaching my kid, meanwhile, how to solder/unsolder surface mount components and how to use a programmable chip reader/writer, like my ol' pappy taught me way back about 30 years ago. Wow, times haven't changed....

Comment

Hi, From Turkey. I graduated as an electronic technician from high scholl. I worked as an calibration technician for 26 years. I calibrated and repaired mainly Dmm's, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Calibrators, Counters etc..

Comment

Hi all..thank you for this forum....
                                      Im from italy
                                      it is a very interesting site.

Comment

Hello all,
                                        Im technician in electronic since 1999 but till now I want to learn repair Mobos and GPUs.
                                        thx for this sharing knowlegde.
                                        Im from Costa Rica

Comment

Hello and thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X