This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, I do a lot of repairs on various devices and find enjoyable such forums where one can exchange valuable informations.
    read you soon
    JM

Comment

hello everyone,, I am from Indonesia,, glad to be able to join and share with each other here.. I hope this forum will grow and be more useful for all of us
      thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, My real name is Eric and I am from the great state of Ohio. I am a novice when it comes to repairs. I am always willing to learn, but sometimes i react and buy a part and install before figure out more about the problem. As you will see in my first technical question I have.
        I am very excited to be here, and hope to learn from everyone on how to repair my tv and be smart about it as well.

Comment

Hi all,
          I'm new here and would like to fix a some monitors, tv, phones....

Cheers...

plik30

Comment

Hi guys,
            I'm Francesc, from Barcelona in Spain.
            I have a business of recovery of electronic products, mainly gaming accessories.
            For a few months now I'm seriously studying electronics, to be able to do electronic repairs that, until now, I didn't do or had to outsource.

I hope to be of help at some point, in this forum, as well as to take advantage of the knowledge and advice of other people!
            thanks and greetings!
            Francesc

Comment

Hi All, I'm Jordan from Australia. Keen electronics hobbyist, Fantastic to have access to such a great resource
              Cheers

Comment

Hi every one, i'm Giulio and I love work and learn about pc and mobo repair. I hope to learn from you. Thank you!

Comment

Heya yall. Its real nice to have been able to find a forum for all sorts of things tech, and of course - B.A.D.C.A.P.S =)

Anyway, a little about me.

I am a scrapper by heart, even if I've only been doing it for about 5 years. Thing is, in my neighborhood, people throw out all sorts of old things, new and old alike, from the Cheapest China Vacuum to Japanese Hi-Fi Receivers. So, as you can tell, there are quite a lot of pickings at my disposal, from 16 gauge stranded copper wire to Japanese Capacitors

Yes, you heard that right. JAPANESE C.A.P.A.C.I.T.O.R.S =)

So, I really found this forum after trying to figure out if some capacitors I had salvaged from a certain something were good or not. That certain something? A Yamaha Hi-Fi Receiver in the $800-$1000 that my neighbors threw out; but at that time I had no idea what anything was, and how much they were worth. Luckily, I saved the Nichicon Caps on board, and I still have them to this day. That was probably a year or 3 ago.

Anyyyyyywaaaaaaaaays...

I prefer not to disclose many personal details, but most things I say here are already in my profile description.

Also damn im here late :0

Comment

Hi... this forum is amazing, I have learned so much already, but am realizing how much more I don't know...

Comment

Hello,
                      New to the forum, let me introduce myself. I'm french, electronics engineer and a motherboard repair enthusiast. I live in Paris region where I also did all my studies and my professional career. This forum brings a lot of information, I hope to be able to contribute to it too.

Comment

Hi, my name is Peter. I am Slovak living in Brussels, Belgium ... I came here to search for wisdom ... I am a big fun of Commodore Amiga computers and I like to repair and restore them ... It is great to find the place with info about electronics internals and other stuff.
                        Cheeeers

Comment

I'm spronkey and let's face it I came here because someone posted something I wanted.

I dabble in the occasional repair of computers and phones for a hobby. Current project is an X1 Carbon Gen 4 with blown LCD fuses.

Comment

hello everyone..newbie here

hope i can help here afaik the solution in my capability of my knowledge

also anyone can help me about thinkpad t495 admin password
                            i already flash the bios but same...after restart back to asking password

sorry i dont have privilage to create a thread

thanks

Comment

Hello, I'm Martin and I'm from Poland.
                              I work as IT technician in a computer service store.

Comment

sim+ 7690 mb40ia1 rev 01 boardview

Comment

Olá, sou Devairfernandes e sou do Brasil.
                                  Eu trabalho como técnico de TI em uma loja de serviços de informática.

Comment

sup

Comment

Hi, I am orangera1n. I like tech.

Comment

hi every one thank you for the welcome aboarding im here to learn some new knowledge and thanks again.

Comment

Hello Alain from France
                                          Like electronic and repair and want to perfect

Comment

Working...
                                          X