This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, nice to be here. This is a great website.

Comment

greetings everyone

Comment

New here, and Im very happy to be here

Comment

Hi all,
          Newbie here looking for help on TV repair

Comment

Hi all,
            Found this site in order todo some laptop troubleshooting...

Comment

Hi,
              my name is umar, running a small laptop repair business in west Yorkshire UK, it has been 8 years of learning, I managed to learn a lot from this platform in past few days.

Comment

I'm drywall and am a novice truck, I live in Jacksonville, fl

Comment

Great site - glad to be part of it!

Comment

Hi there,

Filip from Belgium here, glad I found this forum so my HP Bios is unlocked again and the machine is up and running!
                    Hope to read more interesting stuff here...

Comment

My first post. Just got a new laptop that I need some help with.

Dave

Comment

Hello everyone,

Glad to find this community, I have already gotten my bedroom tv working again, and now its time to fix some other things.

Comment

Evening all!

I'm Kenny, from Belgium. Registered, as I'm trying to repair some graphics cards.

Comment

Hello All!

Ben from Cary, NC here and this is my first post.

I have appreciated the vast information on this site for some time. So many excellent tips and resources just a simple search away, it is a great place to pick up new troubleshooting skills.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Everyone..
                              Joined to browse some tips about a computer's Bios and other items..
                              Glad I found this place, now it is time from some reading.

Comment

Hi everyone.

My name is Toni and im from portugal. Im 41, and been working with computers since i was 13. Im been doing it as a professional level for 20 years now, and always been curious about electronics, trying to specialize in it now. Hopefully ill get there you all you guys's time and patience.

See you all around.

Toni

Comment

Hello folks,

Yago from Spain here. Recently discovered this site while browsing the web to figure out the issue of a smart TV of mine.
                                  I've always had an interest in mechanical and electronics stuff, specially in disassembling them and checking how they work. Only in these last few years I've been watching repair guides and videos and diving deeper in it. A few weeks ago in fact I fixed my first phone ever, pretty cool experience.
                                  Hopeful to learn a lot, help and be helped in here.

P.S.: pretty cool Captcha system, first time seeing a drag images one.
                                  P.S.S.: I might've almost burned my pizza in the oven while losing track of time while registering

Comment

Hi all,

Great site, hoping to learn a bit more about component level repairs.

THanks

Comment

hello friends

Comment

Hello from Los Angeles!
                                        As this is the internet and we have luxury of choosing our own names, I'm going to stick with Mechanica, as it has stuck with me. I signed up for an account in order to search for some board schematics, one more entry in a long ledger of endeavors to educate myself in the matter of all things under the sun, no matter how ill-advised. This seem like a wonderful community, that adheres to ideals I, too find virtuous. Sharing of information, not gate-keeping those who would wish to edify themselves, etc.

Anyway, this is enough of what will likely go unread. It's enough to say: thank you for being here when I need you, fine community that you are. I look forward to enjoying your fruits and will likewise sow here any seeds of knowledge I happen to find in my pockets.

-M.

Comment

hello greetings from Ghana

Comment

Working...
                                          X