This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Jahibol Nieves, I'm from Colombia, Bogotá.
    my current rank is computer engineering.
    I am passionate about technology and more about my business (since I am starting with the world of programming).
    I have read threads on this page and they have seemed interesting to me since I would like to share experiences with experiences.
    I would like to make friends with technicians from this same forum to be able to share information regarding the world of electronics and programming.
    thanks for the acceptance ...
    -PD: Sorry for my bad English ...

Comment

Hello! My name is Sarah and I live in Minneapolis. I've been tinkering with anythinga I could disassemble for as long as I can remember, and have been trying to get better at board level repair for the last 2 years. Im a complete noob but am trying!

Comment

I joined explicitly as this appeared to be a technical forum with alot of detail and knowledge. I'm looking for advice and insight on my current technical issue with my MBP that has audio issues and problems and hoping that some one with greater knowledge can assist. Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Guillaume and I'm an electronical engineer. I wish to help and get help to on this forum which seems to be a piece of hevean for electronical passionate

Comment

Hello everyone,
            Since a few months i was reading this forum and now i had to be a part of it. I love electronics and the best thing is to get a device back to life. I hope i can help some people and i am sure i will need your help too. So, thanks for this nice forum and "Hello".

Comment

I'm an engineer with training and experience with basic electricity. I have experience with computers since the IBM 360 in the late 60s and my own 8086 from the mid 1980s. My current interest is in diagnosing and repairing LCD TVs.

Comment

Came here to learn about pcb board repair, specifically pc components and consoles. Hoping I can gain some knowledge here. Thanks!

Comment

Hello am gesur and I am new here. I am here to learn more on bios programming and laptop fix. I will be grateful. Thank you

Comment

I am from Kenya am here to learn new ideas especially bios programming. thank you

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello,
                        Hereby I will introduce myself. In my daily work I am an electrical hardware engineer, developing embedded electronics, lighting electronics etc. From idea, to schematic, to pcb layout, to test/measure to optimize electrically and also optimize emc emission and immunity and safety.

The reason I join this forum is to help and to get help in electronic issues we are dealing with. Now (actual issue) for example I have purchased a lot of Fluke damaged multimeters from a person who stops with his hobby. The first meter, a Fluke 187 seems nearly repaired now. Wrong battery polarity has damaged the input circuit and 3v3 LDO (sot23-5). Now I am waiting for new battery contacts which are corroded. The second multimeter I want to repair is a Fluke 289, and need some help to start.

Hope to enjoy this forum together

Comment

Hi everybody,

I'm from Romania and I'm looking to get some knowledge on electronical field. I'm just a hobbyist.

Comment

Hi guys,

I was recommended to join this forum by roadrash, and recently purchased a Macintosh Plus 1MB and a Commodore PET 2001. I also have an Amstrad 1512, bought new back in the day (well, 1987) when I was just a fledgling capacitor. Inevitably, with these devices, I am now drawn to the world of recapping etc, and look forward to learning a lot on this veritable forum :-)

Cheers,
                            John.

Comment

Fresh college grad wanting to build a name in my community for affordable pc repairs as my side job. I'm now beginning to learn the deep dive of finding board schematics (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

They told me to say Hello. Well, hello!

Just joined to get my MB working again. Any comment is welcome.

Comment

Hello, I am working on a laptop computer, but I am often unable to solve the BIOS problem, so I came to ask for help or exchange information.

Comment

Hello I'm a noob and I'm starting this account to get help with a Sharp lc60c6400u.

Comment

Hi all,

French as well as a proud Kiwi living in Australia. I am an Electrician with some notions in electronics. I was a scuba diving instructor in a previous life...
                                      Found this amazing forum looking for answers with an issue I have with my 3 years old Yamaha AV receiver.

Comment

Hey I m norby 24 years old. My dream is to repair microelectronics. I am self developing, it is hard but totally woth it

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X