Clear All

Re: Ue55mu6172uxxh, bn94-12438k

Originally posted by nikola07 View Post
    help me fix my dump.This UE65MU6172UXXH BN41-02568B
    Try.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      It's me again ๐Ÿ˜Š It is the same TV again, with the same problem... I already fixed this 14 months ago (see page 3) and it worked until now.
      The failure came back - no red light.
      So, I tried and reflashed IC1604 again with the same SW as Mr. Lotas provided me back then. Unfortunately, it did not worked, but at least the red LED comes on and blinks each time when joystick button on the backside is switched to any position... ๐Ÿคจ

I have read back the chip again, and saw that there is a difference again. So, lets see if you can help me again?

Here is the timeline what I did:
      - unsoldered IC1604 and save the dump as "W25Q40CL@SOIC8_8_4_2024"
      - flash it with fixed SW that you sent me on Page 3, and corrected the Registers
      - solder it back again and did not work.
      - unsolder it again, readout and save the dump as "W25Q40CL@SOIC8_9_4_2024". the Registers kept their corrected value as they should.

Thank you for your effort and time!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastijan V. View Post
        Hello,
        It's me again ๐Ÿ˜Š It is the same TV again, with the same problem... I already fixed this 14 months ago (see page 3) and it worked until now.
        The failure came back - no red light.
        So, I tried and reflashed IC1604 again with the same SW as Mr. Lotas provided me back then. Unfortunately, it did not worked, but at least the red LED comes on and blinks each time when joystick button on the backside is switched to any position... ๐Ÿคจ

I have read back the chip again, and saw that there is a difference again. So, lets see if you can help me again?

Here is the timeline what I did:
        - unsoldered IC1604 and save the dump as "W25Q40CL@SOIC8_8_4_2024"
        - flash it with fixed SW that you sent me on Page 3, and corrected the Registers
        - solder it back again and did not work.
        - unsolder it again, readout and save the dump as "W25Q40CL@SOIC8_9_4_2024". the Registers kept their corrected value as they should.

Thank you for your effort and time!
        If the TV was updated with software via USB or over the network, then the contents in 25q40 also change and the old dump will no longer help in this case, why now do you have a dump in hex format and not in bin?

Comment

I think I updated TV the last time I was repairing it, but I'm not 100%.
          My programmer (TL866-II-Plus) has both options of saving - bin and hex. I think I left it on default - that is hex. Do you need Bin too?

Comment

Try.
            Attached Files

Comment

It works! Thank you very much!

I also went in menu to see the current SW-versions, and for the reference, they are:
              - model code: UE55MU6272
              - serial number: 0AGD3SCJA01397R
              - SW-version: T-KTMDEUC-1400.3 , BT - S (interestingly, this version is from December 2023, but I repaired this TV and maybe update it manually on February 2023, so I guess it updated itself automatically sometime)
              - Sub-micom version: T-KTMINTV-1011
              - version of e-Manual: KTMDVBEUL-3.1.3

And I will warmly recommend the owner to sell this TV and think about other brand/model... Otherwise, we might do all over again next year. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Working...
              X