Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung ue49mu6120

Yes, maybe I wrote about this modding somewhere here on the forum, try this one.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry, but it still didn't work. 44 is not. Could it be another problem? For example, could my chip or programmer be faulty?
      Attached Files

Comment

Why do you need "Reading" ?, why an empty window ?, You are doing everything wrong.
        I will repeat again:
        1 The chip must be erased from the beginning.
        2 Then flash with my dump - fix.
        3 Then go to "Edition SREG" set the values 88, 42 and click "Record".
        Attached Files

Comment

First thank you so much for your help. I got new chip today 25q32a model. The problem was old chip. Tv works but now there is a scratch on the screen. How can you help me with this? Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yakubusta View Post
            First thank you so much for your help. I got new chip today 25q32a model. The problem was old chip. Tv works but now there is a scratch on the screen. How can you help me with this? Thanks.
            Congratulations, why did they install the 25Q32 chip (32 mega bits (4 megabytes)? At the expense of the strip on the screen, see the cables at the bottom of the screen did not accidentally damage when disassembled, removed the back cover.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by lotas; 11-14-2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Parts are hard to find in Turkey. 25Q40Cl was absent. They said it would be 25q32A. I wrote your software on the new chip and it's fixed. The old one was faulty. because I couldn't throw the software somehow.

Comment

Hi, i have the same problems. The TV does not turn on, but when I disconnect the power supply, the leds are on. No Standby LED. Lots of FF in the Hex file.

TV is an UE49MU6179UXZG
                Mainboard BN41-02568B

Many thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Crossfader View Post
                  Hi, i have the same problems. The TV does not turn on, but when I disconnect the power supply, the leds are on. No Standby LED. Lots of FF in the Hex file.

TV is an UE49MU6179UXZG
                  Mainboard BN41-02568B

Many thanks
                  Try.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                    Try.
                    The TV ist starting

Only i cant edit the SREG, it was impossiblle to set the Register to 88.
                    Its fix on 00.

But i know now thats the tv is working

Comment

Originally posted by Crossfader View Post
                      The TV ist starting

Only i cant edit the SREG, it was impossiblle to set the Register to 88.
                      Its fix on 00.

But i know now thats the tv is working
                      Then do a factory reset through the service menu.

Comment

can try the tape method for the line, might work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nVJja2WxA

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                          can try the tape method for the line, might work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nVJja2WxA
                          Why does he need a tape method for the line, if his "standbay" firmware has crashed.

Comment

the line could be due to a bad component on the panel driver board, check the little ceramic caps for shorts, also check the resistors close to the line, make sure they are ok in tolerance and have good solder joints.

Comment

Read it Lotus post #104, his chip is fixed, NOW he has a problem with a vertical line.

Comment

Hi, I have the same sympthoms with my TV. The TV does not turn on, but when I disconnect the motherboard from power supply, the backlihgt leds are on. I have read the dump, there are a lot of FFs. Can someone take a look and help with this? Can You also elaborate how to fix the dump?
                                TV model: SAMSUNG UE50MU6172U
                                MOTHERBOARD MODEL: BN41-02568B
                                CHIP : WINDBON 25Q40CLSIP
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Damian.bak View Post
                                  Hi, I have the same sympthoms with my TV. The TV does not turn on, but when I disconnect the motherboard from power supply, the backlihgt leds are on. I have read the dump, there are a lot of FFs. Can someone take a look and help with this? Can You also elaborate how to fix the dump?
                                  TV model: SAMSUNG UE50MU6172U
                                  MOTHERBOARD MODEL: BN41-02568B
                                  CHIP : WINDBON 25Q40CLSIP
                                  Your dump is either poorly read or badly damaged, read it again without any clothespins (unsolder the flash and through the adapter).

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                                    Your dump is either poorly read or badly damaged, read it again without any clothespins (unsolder the flash and through the adapter).
                                    You are right, I was using clothespin. After reading I have erase the IC and tried one of Your fixes "BN41-02568B_Fix.bin". I am not sure if it was written succesfully while reading was poor. Anyway I have unsoldered the IC now and read it once again. I hope it did not mixed old dump with Your fix. Please, check it. Meantime I have ordered another motherboard from the same model, but different LCD panel. Can I use that one?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

With someone else's dump, the TV will not fully start, since each dupm has its own identifier (keys), if you have already erased and written someone else's dump to spi flash without saving your own, it will be difficult to restore, you need to rewrite the entire dumps set on this motherboard (not when not use clothespin).

Your dump has already been overwritten by another dump.
                                      Last edited by lotas; 11-20-2022, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Understood, so I guess this motherboard is a trash?
                                        Will it work with another motherboard? As I said second board is from the same tv model, but different LCD panel.

Comment

Here, how lucky the T-con settings and the panels are stored in 25q80 (it can be enough to transfer this flash to a new motherboard, and if you look for your panel, you need to call BN94-xxxxxx.

Comment

Working...
                                          X