• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex39t View Post
    You said that dump i have is good?
    Yes.

Comment

When i push button 1 time to 10 turn on it has the logo and after only backlight

Comment

Originally posted by alex39t View Post
        When i push button 1 time to 10 turn on it has the logo and after only backlight
        Try this clean dump, but the problem may be in something else, maybe in the T-con firmware (25Q80), damaged Hdmi, usb ports, panel...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Lotas and all.
          I have read here much and this community is very nice. Much to learn.
          But I no longer make any progress and hope of your help.

I have a UE55KU6170UXZG Curved TV. I have changed the Mainboard BN41-02528A (with a UE55KU6179UXZG) and the PowerSupply but problem exists.

With the UE55KU6170UXZG M/B:
          The Standby LED goes on and off, stays off for 30 seconds and repeat. No Backlight.

With the UE55KU6179UXZG M/B:
          The Standby LED is steady on, no Backlight. If I press ON the Power LED goes off and then on, and stays on.

If I remove the cable between PSU and Mainboard Backlight is on.

I have jumpered the FB_TRDY 1/3 and removed one LVDS Cable, and than the other but no change.

Is there a Software Problem?
          I uploaded you the Files from UE55KU6170UXZG and UE55KU6179UXZG, I hope you can look and find something.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have this UE55MU6125K TV, it doesn't turn on and doesn't show any red LED (the power board works though and powers the panel and backlight correctly), is it a corrupt eeprom problem?

Comment

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
              I have this UE55MU6125K TV, it doesn't turn on and doesn't show any red LED (the power board works though and powers the panel and backlight correctly), is it a corrupt eeprom problem?
              90% of the standby indicator does not light up in the "MU" series; the problem is in the spi flash 25Q40 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post

90% of the standby indicator does not light up in the "MU" series; the problem is in the spi flash 25Q40 firmware.
                I don't know how to check and fix it, can you check? That's the dump, thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Dump was, as always, it will damage, I fixed it, try it, don't forget about the status register...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Perfect, works
                    Last edited by fanaticgames; 05-06-2024, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Perfect, works
                      Ok!

Comment

Hi Lotas
                        I just can't seem to solve the problem.
                        I try to write register 1 to 88 and register 2 to 42.
                        When I click on write everything seems okay.
                        Then I click on read and register 2 reads it to me at 4A.
                        How can I solve it? It doesn't seem to store the second register at 42.
                        Attached Files

Comment

1. First you need to delete all status registers (uncheck all the boxes and click "Write")
                          2. Erase the chip.
                          3. Write down the corrected dump and check what was written down.
                          4. Set the status register (0x88, 0x42), check the boxes and click "Write"
                          5. Everything is ready, solder the chip in place....

Comment

Working...
                          X